“good budget place”

Chada House
and 1 more site!
Chada House
Reviewed 1 August 2017

we liked the place and considered it a part of wonderful experience in chiang mai , for the price it was perfect to us , we almost has no complains , calm place , clean , good location , good price , so go on if you are a couple or solo traveler , I guess you will find it very nice place

Room Tip: if you will stay in hot season , or long period , take A/C room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I stayed here for a week during Songkran festival (Thai New Year). I booked this not knowing what to expect as it was SO cheap-the equivalent of £3 per night or 120 Baht for a dorm room! A lot of hostels were fully booked already because of it being busy for the new year. However I absolutely LOVED staying here and extended my stay by a few more nights which I hadn't originally planned. It was in a great location, within easy walking distance of the city centre, attractions, markets and major bars. I didn't pay an overpriced tuk tuk to get around the city once! I also found a couple of fantastic little cafes on the doorstep too; 29 Cafe and the Corner Cafe.

The wifi connection was super speedy and there was a strong connection in the rooms. The beds were ridiculously comfortable and everything was really clean. Each floor had its own bathroom facilities. The sites receptionist Nueng was so lovely and did her best to accommodate for any of my needs. The only downside was that the rooms were supplied with fans only, so if it was a hotter time of year this could get a little sweaty! The positives definitely outweighed this though! 100% the best budget hostel I've stayed in by far! :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Group of 12 people saying in dorm, great location close to everything and great value for money. The woman is very friendly and let us park our motorbikes here. There is also free wifi which works very well

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Chada is close to Thapae gate and close to everything in Chiang May. There is a small restaurant at the entrance or bit upscale option is Café 29 at the corner for breakfast or lunch. The rooms are very clean, there are lots of rules, but that's okay with me.
Bathroom are bit small, but you are only paying 400 to 500 baht/night which is a bargain.
Internet, travel advice, laundry is available right there.
For few days or even a week, I stay there again and again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I feel like I give a lot of my hostels 5/5 ratings, but I just cant' think of anything to complain about. It's a budget hotel or a dorm, what more do you expect?! Chada is no exception - I stayed in a dorm, it was clean, the owner was helpful (if a bit tired), the location was why I picked it - bam. Good review. Good restaurant next door, lots of stuff around, laundry service, easy schmeesy. Very please with my stay!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo