US$77
US$72
US$141
US$99
Trip.com
Holiday Inn Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$48
US$42
Mercure Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$31
US$27
US$329
US$291
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$144
Agoda.com
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewstapae gateprincess suitenight marketthe air conditioningold townmoatdoormanlaundryspas
Reviewed 21 February 2005

We found this hotel to be fine. Stayed 3 nights in Feb 05. Very clean, staff pleasant and a good breakfast. Beds are on the firm side but we like that. Pool looked nice but we were too busy sightseeing to use it. Great location and muc closer to city centre than many others.

3  Thank Scattercash
Reviewed 19 February 2005

We thought that this hotel was more than acceptable for the price. Our room was comfortable and spotlessly clean, bathroom was very good.
During our thailand trip we stayed in mainly 5* hotels (including the Shangri-La, Bangkok), so I wasn't expecting too much from this hotel. I was very impressed with the standard of our room, it exceeded my expectations for this price category and I am very fussy!
Breakfasts were a bit basic, but who needs breakfast with all that lovely thai food out there!
Overall a great value hotel in a good location. No complaints.

• Stayed: July 2004
4  Thank corrine
A TripAdvisor Member
deux montagnes quebec canada
Reviewed 15 February 2005

I have to disagree with some of the reviews for the price you pay this is a great hotel .Good location, not to noisy, close to everything ,great veiw, and rooms are clean breakfast was included and very good

• Stayed: January 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 January 2005

Stayed two nites there this week. Would have preferred a hotel closer to the night market area but I was traveling with friends. The property is listed as 4 stars, my friend believes it is more like 3.5. The hotel lobby and rooms are decorated to reflect the Lanna architecture. I had to get used to the lobby, it is very nice once you remove one's American, western bias. The rooms are very large and very clean. The included breakfast is very good and blends western and Thai dishes. The staff is very polite and courteous. European tour groups book this hotel. The hotel is 20 minutes walk from the nite market, but there are stores, shops, and restaurants nearby. Try the outdoor restaurant just down the street that serves meals for 35THB! A very nice deal, try to book through and agent or online, the regular rate is 2150 THB.

3  Thank beenbelem
Reviewed 22 August 2004

I have to disagree with the other reviewer on this property. I have stayed at Rydges three times with groups and will be there again with a small group in October of 2005. As a former Director of Operations for Gray Line Tours I have travelled extensively and very much enjoyed this property. The rooms were large, comfortable, and most importantly spotless. The hotel staff was extrememly pleasant and very friendly. Our group was on the 10th floor and all rooms had a very nice view. Breakfast was a nice blend of Thai and American offerings and the waitstaff was very gracious. The loction of the hotel is central to everything and I would highly recommend this property especially considering the fantastic rates.

4  Thank yakyak7