All reviews hot water quiet area hotel is located place to stay tv scooter
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Chaing Mai for 4 nights at the Sunshine House. We loved our stay here. Great Value. The staff is amazing and will do accommodate you in any way necessary. They are extremely caring and hospitable, and genuinely care about their clients staying at the hotel. Scooter rentals are also available from the hotel and prices are cheaper than most shops around the city. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place. They offer some fruit, tea and coffee in the morning as well as some crackers. Found the staff to be quite amiable and helpful. Great food nearby. Only about a 10 or 15 minute walk from Old City. Enjoy the neighborhood, it's laid back. Definitely recommend staying here it's clean oh, it's nice and it even has a couple TV channels that play movies in English. Really though we had to move one night cuz I ran out of rooms but we are back the next night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Sunshine House is a very clean and inviting place to say doing your travels in Chiang Mai.

Pros:
Extremely friendly staff who are always smiling and at the ready to answer questions and speak good English.
The rooms are very clean and sleek looking.
The shower always has hot water.

Cons:
The biggest con for me was the location as it is a bit isolated from the main parts of Chiang Mai. The hotel is located in a more residential, quiet area which I'm sure appeals to some.
The hotel charges for extra pillows.
Hard bed, which I don't mind but I know for some people this can be a deal breaker.
Limited power outlets and none by the bed area. The only power outlet is located by the TV.
Very unreliable WIFI, did not work at all in my room.
Extremely worn out bathroom towels.
No safe box.

Now you may be thinking why I gave four stars to a hotel with so many cons, it's because the price of the hotel is low and given what you get for the price it is excellent bang for your buck. Furthermore, the staff are so amiable and cordial here that that alone would make me want to stay at Sunshine House again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2017

If I had to pick one place to stay in Chiang Mai, this would be it. My room was lovely, clean, and filled with sunshine. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The area is central to a lot of the best things in Chiang Mai. Thanks for a lovely stay :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2017

very clean and friendly, at a nice location, nice enviroment feeling good to spend time there.It is a nice break after a good massage therapy in Chinag Mai. It has a good energy as the people there and around re pilite and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple