US$161
US$97
Trip.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$43
Imm Hotel Thaphae Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$56
US$29
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$35
Official Site
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Restaurant
US$197
US$178
Hotels.com
All reviewstuk tuktucked awaynight marketold cityan oasiscentral courtyardhotel ownersmall hotelthe ground floorping riverbusy citybeautiful hotelfavorite hotelbeautiful poolour honeymoonquiet locationfree shuttle
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Amazing, everything about this place is lovely, the staff are truly amazing, the rooms are truly amazing, the breakfast is truly amazing, every little touch is thought out so well from check in to departure we couldn't of had a more amazing experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We stayed for 5 nights at the Puripunn and we had a lovely time. The staff were very good constantly trying their best - even gave me a complimentary pot of lemon grass tea when was not feeling well. It is about a 10 minute walk to the night market on the other side of the river. It may not be right at the centre but it is quite and offers a feel of what Chiang Mai is. It has a beautiful setting with a wonderful landscaping job done - and yes, fresh flowers almost everyday. Staying here will bring you peaceful and homely feelings: The owner even came over for a chat during breakfast. You can have a buffet breakfast or order from the menu if you want some noodles or rice. If you don't want to eat at the hotel, which by the way serves excellent food in beautiful crockery, there are a few food outlets just outside by the main road as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I stayed at the Puripunn for 4 nights and I had a great stay overall. The place is beautiful in a secluded area just outside the old town, about 10 minutes walking to the main attractions. I really loved the location as it is very quiet.
Will I go back if in Chiang Mai? Im not sure,with so many new boutique hotels I will try a different one. Also I didn't think the service was so personalized as what other guests said. Overall the service was just okay. But I definitely enjoyed my stay.
Also, the breakfast was so so...no fresh juices, no fresh bread...
I paid for the airport pick up service for 750 Baht, which I think it was too expensive...knowing that a taxi will only cost you 150.

Room Tip: Don't bother to go to Maesa Elephant Camp, it is very touristy, do your research for other elephant reserve camps near Chiang Mai.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay at the Puripunn having had a Deluxe Room at garden level. It is a beautiful tranquil little hotel displaying the colonial charm of Thailand with its lush garden, extensive room and fantastic big bath room - a real treat. Easy access to the nearby centre of the city, yet nicely located off the beaten tracks. A little jewel. Hotel owned tuk tuk takes you into town or a taxi which the friendly and attentive hotel staff will book for you.
Upon arrival we enjoyed the ice-cold refreshing towel, welcome juice and fresh fruits and Thai sweet delicacies in our room. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice.
Candles and tea lights on the tables gave in the evenings a really romantic atmosphere. The bar will hopefully extend the opening hours to enjoy the end of an exciting day in the garden next to the fountain with a cold crispy bottle of white wine.

A personal touch which we appreciated very much was the welcoming email prior to our arrival and the thank you email from Puripunn with 2 photos of us as a souvenir of our relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Worthwhile to mention that all the fotos shown are in accordance with reality.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I loved the Puripun Baby Grand Boutique Hotel so much, we want to return for a longer visit. The charm of this secluded yet accessible hotel begins with the staff and owners that treated us like family. They were kind, hospitable and seemed genuinely happy working there. The hotel itself is beautiful, private, tranquil yet very close to the center of town. We either took a tuk tuk or easily walked to many areas. A highlight for me was the private cooking class I took at the hotel. It was so much fun! Oh and the food we ate in Thailand was good everywhere, but none as wonderful as the Puripunn! My husband and I, along with another couple, each stayed in beautiful deluxe rooms on the first floor. The bathroom dressing area which was as large as the bedroom itself included a wonderful separate bath for soaking, spacious rain shower, a lounging meditation area and all the amenities. We had our own private front porch surrounded by lush gardens. There is absolutely nothing I could suggest to make this wonderful place any better. We loved it!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple