All reviewstuk tuknight marketan oasisold citysmall hotelping riverbeautiful hotelfavorite hotelbeautiful poolbusy cityfree shuttlequiet locationvisiting chiang maideluxe roommain roadyogurtthailand
Reviewed 5 May 2010

This hotel was an absolute gem. Just of the main road down a quiet street it was an absolutely joy to stay here. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and I felt like I was with family after my weeks stay. I stayed in a room on the ground floor which had it's own veranda and a massive bathroom which made me feel very special. I ate at the hotel several nights and found the food very good indeed. It was lovely to stay in and watch a DVD from their collection. There are some mossies but the hotel goes out of its way to keep them at bay. It was a real treat and would love to go back.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank diggity64
Reviewed 3 May 2010

It's all been said in other reviews here… this is a perfect little small hotel. It's just outside the main throbbing centre of Chiang Mai, on the other side of the river, but access to the happening stuff is definitely not an issue, just walk or take the hotel's courtesy tuk-tuk and in 5 minutes you're knee-deep in all the Chiang Mai has to offer. What a great little hotel!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kosthekaterho
Reviewed 26 April 2010

Based on reviews written on TA, we booked our stay. It was wonderful. Great location, quiet and serene, friendly and helpful staff. Be sure you enjoy some late night tranquility in the bar. Don't expect a great workout though, most of the equipment is not in good working order. Massages were fantastic. The bed was the best! We hope to return some day to this wonderful resort.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2010

This is the first time I've ever felt it necessary to write my version of a hotel review on Trip Advisor and I do this simply because the hotel deserves it!

Location? Excellent!
Staff? Wonderful!
Rooms? Exquisite!
Gardens? Ideallic!
Swimming Pool? Perfect! (with added jakuzzi)
Breakfast? Faultless!
Facilities? Superb!

Thank you so so much for providing us with an astonishing place to spend our time in Chiang Mai and helping make my 30th birthday so memorable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Sorry for the cheesy title.

This place was outstanding - beautiful traditional thai room design with use of classic wood furniture, spacious rooms, with a lovely oasis-like pool area in the centre. Very nice restaurant with good thai dishes (although not too many northern specialties unfortunately).

Perfect for romantic stay.

Service was absolutely impeccable - we couldn't fault them on a single thing. Also very flexible and accomodating when we needed to urgently scan some documents for work.

Finally, a number of things were included in the room rate (internet, some scheduled tuk tuk services) and staff would go out of their way to help you find the best travel or sightseeing option without trying to make a margin.

I think it's the nicest hotel i've stayed in Thailand.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple