US$69
US$154
US$97
Trip.com
US$68
Holiday Inn Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$38
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$233
US$206
Agoda.com
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$43
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$29
All reviewsrooms are cleanold townbahthostelbackpackers
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Myself & my boyfriend stayed here for 5 nights. The room was clean & comfortable. The food was great and the staff were genuinely very friendly & helpful, it was always a pleasure talking with them. They offer a huge range of activities and are very informative regarding current & upcoming events in Chiang Mai. We did a half day cooking class with the Chilli Club here, it was excellent! The overall atmosphere within Eagle House was very relaxed & happy! It was one of the nicest places we stayed in while in Thailand, we really enjoyed our stay here & would stay again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We had a double room a/c and the room was all dirty. The sheets and the curtains had stains on them which looked like blood or whatever. The mattress was too hard and not comfy. Sleeping was not possible since you could hear every noise from the neighbors. For a simple pancake at the breakfast we had to wait for 40 minutes and it had a mosquito in it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the place is centrally located, the restaurant offers decent and tasty food, and they also organize tours. The rooms are not very inviting... shabby, old, the shower has no pressure at all, not very pleasant, I've stayed in better places for the same money, but they are clean and cheap. Overall a good place to stay for a few nights. I took a cooking course offered by them, and had a lot of fun!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I found the room grubby and floor dirty, stains on the sheets and a dead insect in the bed too. I've stayed in better accommodation for the same money, and others have provided soap, toilet roll and bottled water unlike Eagle House. It was in the guide book and generally gets ok reviews so maybe it's just me, but I would not recommend it nor go back myself.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Eagle House for the second time. And again it was a pleasure! The staff is very is very friendly and 250 Baht for a double bed room with privat bathroom and FAN is more than fair! I also again took a class at the Chilli Club, the cooking school of the guesthouse - I recommend! Thank you, dear Eagle House team for a lovely stay! ❤️

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo