Accha Indian Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The staff was able to accommodate our family of 12. This is an outdoor seating eatery.

The staff was very friendly and efficient and the food was extremely tasty!

We had vegetarians and non-vegetarians in our group and all were very satisfied with with their meals.

Some non-vegetarians recommendations are the chicken tikka, fish tikka masala, and chicken biryani. Their garlic naans were very soft and flavorful.

We found this restaurant to be very reasonably priced (compared to the US).

I would highly recommend this place for a nice Indian meal.

Kudos to the owner - Jay and his staff :)

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Hidden in a small leafy outdoor nook tucked in front of Starbucks in Nimman area of Chiang Mai, I am surprised I haven't seen this place busier than it is. I eat vegetarian Indian and they have an excellent selection. All food, including naan breads are cooked fresh to order and arrive presented in gorgeous indian copper dishes. No request seems too big and the staff are very helpful. The naan bread is too die for and one curry is a good size to share between two people if you don't have huge appetites. Very reasonable price for an evening meal too.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Food was pretty good. I thought my meal was fairly bland. My friend liked hers though. I thought it was a little over priced for the quality. Very cool atmosphere though.

They give each table bells to ring when you need service. I haven't seen this anywhere else in Chiang Mai. The wait staff was attentive and polite.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This place is great. My boyfriend and I have been here multiple times and is our go to spot for Indian in Chiang Mai now.

Service is great, food comes out fast and it's so tasty! It's very reasonably priced and it's in a cute outdoor setting.

We usually come here for date night and pop next door to the bar for 70 baht large beers! :)

We will be back often! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Food was absolutely delicious, although restaurant was busy for a Thursday evening staff were quick for service and our starters and mains were served within 30 minutes from when we sat down. Lovely setting and great atmosphere. For all us Brits who love Indian food, me and my partner both believe this is the best Indian food we have had! Love this place wish we had time to go back *****