“Just what was needed/kneaded!”
Review of Daracha massage

Daracha massage
Ranked #63 of 279 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Daracha traditional massage welcomes all those to visit us. Our shop is located in the center of Chiangmai, the location which is well equipped with precious with precious northern art and culture.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stepped inside with my son, both of us, having just had teeth extracted, so in need of diversion from pain. It was lovely being well attended to -both through the very thorough foot massage and the after- care in the form of tea and a sliced banana. Very much appreciated.

1  Thank Linn M

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Our initial choice of place was a different massage spa, after being they are fully booked we decided to try Daracha which was closer to our hotel. We were greeted by the manager / owner (not to sure) and waited about 2 mins before they ushered us to a room for our Thai massage.
Pros:-
- skilled Masseuer
- nice cozy environment and clean
- reasonable pricing
- post massage service (hot tea and banana)

Cons:-
- language barrier- but not a major issue

We were so satisfied with their service and went for second time before we left Chiang Mai.

My take:- I definitely will visit Daracha massage on my next trip to Chiang Mai

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The Thai massage here was brilliant. We felt thoroughly stretched out afterwards. The whole experience, from the moment we arrived and they washed our feet to the tea and fruit offered after the massage, was very enjoyable and added to the relaxed atmosphere. The only negative was the finish on my friend's mani/pedi which was poor due to the lack of quality of the nail polish. Definitely visit for a massage though!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I had a 1 hr reflexology treatment. Was welcomed into the place with a smile and any questions answered straight forwardly and honestly.

My Massuese asked how I liked the pressure and checked with me a few times to make sure I was ok. She adjusted where necessary.

I felt she was fully present and not distracted at all. It was an excellent massage and I have had countless so I do have something to compare to. I'm going back today for another treatment.

1  Thank Sonia L