“Great massage”
Review of Daracha massage

Daracha massage
Ranked #65 of 270 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Daracha traditional massage welcomes all those to visit us. Our shop is located in the center of Chiangmai, the location which is well equipped with precious with precious northern art and culture.
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

4 of us went during a “rain delay” :-)
All 4 of us loved our massages. We’ll be back on Saturday for more!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"thailand"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Looks lovely inside and out, so quiet and relaxing. So many massaging places to choose from, but the feel of peace and quietness while having a massage at Daracha was so relaxing. We went back again the night after, foot massage and full body oil massage are definitely recommended from me. After trying another massaging place it didn't have the same aura as Daracha.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The best message in Chiang mai and very good place I will comeback again sure I love Daracha if you want to relax and comfortable I will recommend Daracha massage

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stepped inside with my son, both of us, having just had teeth extracted, so in need of diversion from pain. It was lovely being well attended to -both through the very thorough foot massage and the after- care in the form of tea and a sliced banana. Very much appreciated.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Our initial choice of place was a different massage spa, after being they are fully booked we decided to try Daracha which was closer to our hotel. We were greeted by the manager / owner (not to sure) and waited about 2 mins before they ushered us to a room for our Thai massage.
Pros:-
- skilled Masseuer
- nice cozy environment and clean
- reasonable pricing
- post massage service (hot tea and banana)

Cons:-
- language barrier- but not a major issue

We were so satisfied with their service and went for second time before we left Chiang Mai.

My take:- I definitely will visit Daracha massage on my next trip to Chiang Mai