“Vegan Burger is on point!”
Review of Beast Burger

Beast Burger
Ranked #42 of 2,463 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Description: Beast Burger is the ultimate destination for burger enthusiasts.
Description: Beast Burger is the ultimate destination for burger enthusiasts.
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

On occasion, I'll treat myself to a Mr. Vegan burger here. It never disappoints! Such an interesting flavor- I don't even miss eating meat! The fries are pretty good, as well. The restaurant itself is really clean and he service is wonderful.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I honestly expected a bit more from the name, but its really a nice american style average burger. Also nicely sized and fairly priced.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

So, maybe it was because I was 4 weeks in on a 5 week stint in Chiang Mai.

Perhaps one more bowl of rice noodles and courgette's was beyond my ability to handle, or maybe it was really an amazing burger, but this place was so good- that my entire class returned THREE times in our last weeks of class to eat here and we never stopped raving about how good it was.

Our class was made up of folks from Israel, the States, Belgium, Chile, France, Dubai, and New Zealand. So, a pretty wide variety of people to all agree- the burgers here were excellent.

In three visits- we had every single thing on the menu, but The Beast Burger and the Creamy Blue Cheese Burger stand out for me. And the waffle fries were excellent. I even liked the chicken burgers, which I usually disdain, but that Chicken Parmesan Burger was delish! The Mister Vegan Burger was even tolerable. If I was a vegetarian- it would probably rank as the best vegan burger ever, but next to the Creamy Blue Cheese burger- it was just ok.

The roof top seating cinched it as a perfect place to eat, as well a place with great food.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

After being in Thailand a month I was craving something with more stodge than noodle soup.
Dayummm
One of the best burgers I've ever had and I don't say that lightly.
Cooked medium with plenty of dressing.
The beast being their standard burger I can only imagine how much better they get.
Moderately priced and friendly staff
We will be back !

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I ate here against my will and was pleasantly surprised. I personally didn't come to Thailand to eat a burger, but we were meeting up with people and they chose. I was happily surprised with my meal and enjoyed the Aioli Burger. It's a good spot....but c'mon, go eat some Thai food.