Baan Karnjana
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$187
Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$520
US$100
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$150
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$62
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$212
  • Pool
US$312
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$127
OZOHotels.com
The Tongsai Bay(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$488
US$240
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$1,028
US$929
Conrad Koh Samui(Ko Samui)
US$565
US$509
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Stayed here for 1 night and wouldn't advise anybody to stay longer.This place is definitely overpriced if I had more time to find somewhere else I would have,the rooms are small the bathrooms grotty and for bedding you just get a large towel.
Reception staff certainly not the friendliest,theres no bar or restaurant just find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank dnk26
Reviewed 21 May 2010

Stayed here for a two nights in early May. The rooms were clean and basic and the grounds were lovely. Located just off the main street of Lamai, it is mere seconds from the beach, restaurants and pubs. We haggled them down to 700thb a night for an aircon room with a fridge, cable TV and private bathroom. In hindsight, we probably could have got something similar on the beach for the same price. Breakfast is not included (no restaurant) and there was a moldy, mildewy smell permeating from the bathroom and a weird looking spider doing the meet and greet on the toilet bowl - both were dealt with by a good lash of bug spray. The staff were at best disinterested and at worse surly (except for the young man sometimes behind reception who couldn't have been nicer). I suspect we would have enjoyed our stay a whole lot more were the staff friendlier, more welcoming and perhaps not on the chatting on the internet most of the time.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We stayed here for one night as we travelled from Koh Phagnan and were getting a flight out of Koh Samui the next day. The rooms are basic but ok, the location is alright and they have a garden out the back that is quite nice. Unfortunately thats it for the good points so here's the bad.
The staff at check in had no time for us at all and basically looked like they wanted to be somewhere else. When I got to my room I noticed a light on the wall with no lampshade, I thought nothing of it because its not exactly a 5 star hotel. When I went to check out the next day they did a room sweep before they let me check out, this in itself made me suspicious and lo and behold my suspicion was confirmed when they came back and said there was a problem.
They accused me of stealing or breaking the lampshade that didn't exist to start with, when I pointed out it couldn't have been broken as there was no trace of broken glass anywhere they basically accused me of stealing it and would not give me back any of my 500 Baht deposit. I argued for a while but they would not shift. I feel these guys intentionally set out to cheat me as I was a tourist who was only staying one night and I will definately not be going back again. I urge you if you do end up staying here to check your room thorougly and if anything looks like it is missing report it before you get ripped off as well!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BelfastKenny
Reviewed 19 March 2010

Tony, UK
i stayed here for a month whilst on holiday with a friend. Rooms were nice, air-con, comfortable bed and cleaned regularly. Good bathroom and toilet. cable tv reception a bit hit and miss but with a little bit of fiddling picture was watchable with some english stations. nice friendly staff. good location in lamai central but still reasonably quite at night. nice gardens. would stay again, i paid 750 baht a night which is not bad if your on a holiday and want a bit of comfort.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2010

I have just stayed at this hotel for the month of December and found it perfect for my needs. It was clean and modern with western toilet and a heated shower, OK the shower was not very powerful but it was absolutely fine. It has satalite TV with english movie channels if you want a quiet night in and the staff will arrange anything you want in the line of days out, taxis and helpful information. Nice big double bed, quiet air conditioning and clean linen. They have a central safe that they do not charge for and off street parking if you rent a car or scooter.

I would have no qualms recommending this hotel whatsoever

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo