“Tourist Trap!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Recommended by the staff of the resort where i stayed, passionately looking for this telltale restaurant afterwards. But alas...after have set foot there, just found out that this restaurant caters to large group of Chinese Tourists, even the staff greeted us with Chinese language (we are not Chinese)!
Food are standard like you can have at cheaper local restaurants around Samui!

1  Thank Liandy_Vu

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

So this restaurant was recommended to us by another restaurateur in the area, so I expected it to be good, or bearable at least.

The place looks horrible, like a really bad canteen.

There are cats in the kitchen where the food is prepared, so that's a big no no.

The food was ok, but I was really sick at the end of the evening, so not sure if it was the food, but I'm very convinced it was.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you paying for food, I believe you need to get what you paying for.

Go elsewhere in Koh Samui.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Might not be the prettiest but it sure does awesome food! Tried so many dishes here and love them all. The fish is yummy, the noodles are delish and the service is FAST! Will be back .. again - for sure!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Underwhelmed by this place. Nothing but a tourist trap. I have never tasted such bland "Thai" food. The Beef was uneatable in fact it was so tough i could not eat it. Our crab came out raw!.. They where astonished when we asked it to be cooked. Who eats raw seafood in Thailand? The prawn red curry had 3 prawns?? and was the most oily non Thai tasting curry I have ever had and it had egg all through it. This restruant is clearly aimed at the hordes of Chinese customers who happily smoke while eating and are very rude and do not care about their impact on other patrons.

7  Thank fizz147
Reviewed 19 May 2017

After viewing posts on instagram of the food served here I was very excited and wanted this place to be my highlight restaurant. What a mistake. Bus loads of Chinese tourist are brought in and the place is owned by Chinese and aimed at Chinese. Not great unless you are Chinese, the food was pedestrian, ordinary and did not resemble real Thai food. I was served raw crab in my som tum (not mentioned raw on the menu) with no implements to remove the crab meat from the shell after i insisted on them cooking the crab. The beef in the Larb was like shoe leather. The prawn red curry had 3 prawns only in it. This place is a con. I think Walking Street down South Chaweng (also called Food Court) and night market behind McDonalds have better food by far.

6  Thank vicenglish1