“Who'd have thought you could get such an amazing Lasagna in Thailand”
Review of Orgasmic

Orgasmic
Ranked #251 of 1,321 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Orgasmic Restaurant proposed un Kitchen gastronomic Thai and Western , Seafood and Best Meet BBQ , a perfect view on the island of Koh Phangan , a beautifull SUNSET , a tropical garden . We have a large choice of Cocktails .
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Wandered up a bit late so missed the sunset, (but have booked a table to go again we loved it that much).

Staff were reallllly friendly including the young guy who was particularly good.
The setting and grounds were lovely with a few trees nice lighting and the staff dressed formally.

The food was mid level pricing but WOW the BBQ Beef Skewers were awesome and the Lasagna was the best I've ever tasted.

It's slightly open to the elements with four tables raised on a ledge over the beach and another set in its own little building.

Brilliant experience overall and we're going back again.

There are newer reviews for Orgasmic

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

The restaurant location is sunset view.
Very good place for eat. Thai food is delicious. Staff is very friendly.

Sung

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant with nice view and great food !i go with my girl friend , been a good experience in koh samui

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I went there alone walk from replay residents villa, I was past by a place with crazy dogs ! When I finish the dinner the staff ask me am I from replay ? And I told him yes and told him my crazy dogs story , I was so surprise he said he walk me to the villa ! And now I am very thank you ❤️
And of cause the Food was very good too !

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Just had an amazing meal at Orgasmic... I called ahead, in fear that we wouldn't get a seat on the edge to watch the sun set, note that its not required, it never got that busy, but by doing that they've us this beautiful hut to the side on the restaurant that made my girlfriend and I feel like we had rented the restaurant out to ourselves. It was truly romantic and wonderful to be at that table.

From being a traveler from NYC, the staff here might be the best wait staff i have ever encountered. They were very respectful, funny, and really helped us understand what we would enjoy eating... the BBQ is good and the Thai food is good too.