“Excellent service”

Alibaba
Ranked #784 of 1,342 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I like Indian food so there is not a lot needed for me to like the food in an Indian restaurant. For us the quality of the food was good, We tried different things vegetarian and non vegetarian and even my 1 year old liked the food very much.

The services was very good. When they came to understand that it was my boys first birthday they came up with a banana and an apple to celibrate it and they spent quit some time to make him laugh during dinner as well.

Keep up the good work boys!

2  Thank Jorine K

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Great find whilst we were mooching around the fishermans market, and all we could see was expensive seafood restaurants. Great value, and yummy food. A little wait but worth it.

2  Thank Jconstance
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Ate here twice during my trip. They have a set meal that includes a lot of food for 299 baht a person. A good value, but the main dishes (one chicken dish, one vegetable dish) are really swimming in oil and the naan was a bit doughy and undercooked. Taste was pretty good though. Next time I opted for some chicken fried rice from their Thai food menu instead and it was good if you are a fan of relatively plain flavorful fried rice without many ingredients. I suspect it might be too plain for many Westerners though and could use some more vegetables in it. For Asians used to eating big bowls of almost plain rice, this would have been fine. I would eat here again for the value as other area restaurants were quite a bit more pricey but the food was definitely not exceptional.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

Was okay but it was nothing special. Would not visit myself as not to my taste. Okay if you want a cheap meal.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

We visited here for a change of food type and were not disappointed. The starters are amazing and quite large portions. The chicken pakora was so light and crispy it was to die for!! The other starters we tried were the onion bhajis, and samosas which were delightful as well with plenty of tasty filling. By this point think I could have just eaten a selection of starters!!
But the main courses came and we were not disappoint by those either, we had a mixture of currys and a thali dish.
All excellent value for money and just what you need in Thailand if you want to try a different sort of cuisine once in a while.
The service was excellent also, very attentive.

3  Thank paulmc1