“Nothing best than havelo”

Haveli Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #228 of 1,539 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this resturant randomly with my friends and family, it looks ok with appereance so i was little doubtfull about the food. So i ordered one dall makahni and rice. Everyone says WOW with the quality of food and its authentic taste. As we belong to punjabi family so taste is always the priority.

I also visited noori in chawing market, it was ok food, if you are north indian visited koh samui. You must try once

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend. It did not disappoint! Excellent variety and excellent authentic taste particularly the stuffed parata and dall makhni at a reasonable price. If you want a curry fix in Koh Samui this is the place to come.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Great indian restaurant. easy to find and park outside main road.
The menu has a great variety and the food smelt amazing.
We had our dishes for take away and the restaurant packages it really well with our using excess packing you find in other places in thailand.
We had onion bhajis- crispy and delicious traditional style not in a ball western style, chicken tikka masala- spicy and fragrant however we found it a little too heavy on the tomato base although still delicious, the paneer makhani was delightful- firm generous portions of paneer and a rich spicy fragrant sauce, all mopped up with light garlic naan.
Prices were very reasonable for the portion sizes. Staff were friendly and helpful and the food was produced quickly however obviously freshly prepared.
Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited just to order a takeaway on the way home. You can eat in but I did find the ambience lacking. That said the food we received was well priced and tasty. The portions are large and the menu had a great selection on offer. The service was friendly and fast.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We ate with my gf there, and it was delicious. Plenty of food and some beer for 800baths for 2 people. It was one of the nicest food of our trip. I'd recommand without any doubt. If you like indian food, you will love it

Date of visit: May 2018