All reviews walking street indian food tuk tuk thai baht koh larn nice hotel spacious room pool view beach road coral island comfortable stay room service is night life breakfast buffet is reception staff nice pool checkin
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Room was fine but the service were very poor and staff were very unprofessional especially one called NEW.not recommended to book your stay with breakfast as it was very poor and missing all the basics .

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
cy_pyxcy_fom, Manager at Signature Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear khella-egypt,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to review your experiences on Trip Advisor.
I sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory experience during your stay with us on this occasion.
Our General Manager had already contacted to your personal e-mail directly regarding to the inconvenience stay.
Warms Regards,

Kamonphan T.
(Front Office Manager)

Reviewed 15 December 2015

its a awesome place to stay as very good hotel with spacious room, very neat and clean environment very friendly staff, stayed here for 5 days and did not felt like i am in hotel which don't likes Indian this hotel is near to walking street and highly recommended

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Got free upgradation for rooms. Rooms were very spacious.

Hotel staff are friendly.

Indian Breakfast is served but it was mostly over till the time we reached to have it.

Good location.
Worth staying at this place

Reviewed 26 November 2015

When I arrived at the Courtyard Inn in Pattaya, I was in bad condition. An old knee injury was in dire need of treatment. I informed the hotel staff that I had some special needs due to my situation. It seemed that the entire staff was informed and ready to assist they went beyond any expectations to ensure my comfort. Special thanks to Gott from the Cafe MoMo. Gott made sure I had full buckets of ice multiple times per day and offered to have breakfast delivered in case I was too debilitated from my injury. This is the level of service that warrants the hotel to have an honor of excellence. I would recommend this hotel for future stays to anyone.
Thanks to the entire staff at Courtyard Inn.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

We found hindi speaking staff who arranged all are day trips and guided without being biased. No marketing. Clear guidance. Indian restaurants near by. Location is best for transportation to any corner of pattaya. We were very happy. I assume it was the best hotel we can get at pattaya.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karan L
Luca F, General Manager at Signature Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Dear Mr.Karan L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Courtyard by Marriott South Pattaya.

We are really delighted to hear that our associates did take good care of you and our concierge provided useful information. We trust you enjoyed our hospitality and location.

We appreciate to receive your wonderful rating. I will pass on your kind feedback to all of our associates, especially Khun William, he will be really pleased to hear this.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back to Courtyard by Marriott South Pattaya during your next visit to Pattaya.

LUCA FORGES DAVANZATI