All reviewsquiet locationasian foodrooms are cleanbeach roadcleaned every dayair conditionerroom servicereception areagreat poolwalking streetswimming poolsoisaunairontidy
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Pleasant hotel with helpful staff. The breakfast is varied and delicious, the rooms are spacious and clean. The pool is large and never crowded. Unfortunately, the rooms do not see the sea because the higher hotels lose their views. And unfortunately, the coastline of Pattaya is dirty and boring, and the city was a disappointment to me.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank szaboorsi
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

2d1n,
The hotel itself is really well located, surrounded by foods and busses around.
Overall is not a bad experience, friendly stuff and excelent service.
We're expecting just a mattress for extra bed but they prepare a simple bed frame for us.
The only downside is the breakfast were cold, although we're only 30min late for breakfast.
Recommend for those who are looking for budget hotel near beach.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Room was spacious and very clean. We had good balcony with sea view. In between 2 main roads, so easy access to Tuk Tuks. Our welcome drink was plonked on the counter, the greeting from the Receptionist was, hello, passport please! It wasn't busy at all on our arrival. The room service staff were lovely. We walked in and out of hotel several times throughout the day, never a smile or acknowledgement. Hotel lobby and restaurant, lifts and other public areas were not air-conditioned, room a.c. was good. Wifi did us for what we needed, every now and then it dropped out, no major dramas though. Unless you are Asian, breakfast was the absolute pits! Eggs were cold, basically toast and eggs oh yeh, cornflakes and fruit. If you like fried rice and other Asian food for breakfast, then you will enjoy. The pool area was nice, hardly ever serviced, when people left their seating area, plates and empty cups were left there for a considerable amount of time. Also 9/10 times I had to go looking for a towel attendant. 1/2 way through our stay, we were looking at other hotels, but decided to remain at this hotel. We were hardly ever in our room anyway. I just like a bit of a friendly smile which I was provide. Its not as if we travelled in the peak season, and they had many rooms available. Will not recommend and will not stay there again. Oh yeh, they had a kettle but no tea and coffee facilities, I ended up getting a cup and saucer from the dining room, and bought my own milk and tea bags. The fridge was a great size with a good freezer in it. No iron on site either, if you wanted anything pressed you had to pay for it and could not rely on having it back on time. Unless you left the door open, did not have any problems with noise, mainly traffic noise and the loud noise coming from the a.c. units. I think I have said enough. It wasn't that bad, just a lot of things disappointed me, like the service.

Room Tip: As a couple we stayed in room 502, view of ocean between buildings and also overlooking pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 677elenaw
Reviewed 21 May 2017

the staff are nice and helpful the rooms are clean. and the pool is just a nice size :) and its only a few minutes to walk to beach road :) and
the beds are comfortable also the pillowes are good, we have returned to this hotel 4 times now. it really is goodd value for money,

Room Tip: ask for a room next to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank moffer12
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We only had 9 nights mainly to enjoy Songklan and other delights of Pattaya. It wasn't our first stay there. It is in a good location some 200metres from the beach and a similar distance from 2nd Road. It is also in a reasonably "quiet" area of Pattaya! Its a friendly hotel with pleasant hosts (employees) a particular point I like about the service that is provided here in Thailand is that they remember you from your past visits.
The rooms are clean tidy and do the job, although the decor is a little tired.
We stayed on a bed & breakfast basis. But there us room service up to 11pm.
Breakfasts are basic but adequate a good point is that breakfast is served from 6am until 11am (you read correct,11am) which is ideal if you like a lie in bed and a late breakfast.
On conclusion, for me it suited my wants and needs, quiet location but close enough to all the attractions on offer in Pattaya. Clean and friendly great pool and with pool service.
For 9 nights B&B I paid £208 for 2 people via Agoda. For me great value for money. Subject to appropiate Thai visas, in my opinion this could be a good hotel for ex pats to escape the cold of northern winters..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family