Holiday Inn Pattaya(Pattaya)
  • Beachfront
US$120
US$84
Trip.com
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$54
Agoda.com
Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$51
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$174
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$88
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
US$113
US$76
Trip.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$72
Priceline
1,870 results
All reviewssunset loungeprivate beachlanai roombeach barexecutive roomsea viewexecutive clubfamily suiteclean beachdeck chairsfree shuttlekids clubbeach sidemain buildingnice roomwelcome drinkspecial thanks
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I've been using a few places in Pattaya to run the business workshop in the past few years and I found that Pullman really worths the money I spent

I chose Pullman as a venue to run a business workshop throughout 2016 and also continue using the service of the hotel in 2017 as well since I'm quite impressed in many aspects. The 3 major areas that make the decision to choose Pullman much easier are the hotel facilities, the staff service and also the quality of the foods (do recommend to order the pork spare ribs if you're in for dinner buffet catering, not sure if you can get it for the a la carte or not please check with the hotel again)

Room Tip: Executive Club Room is the best one since the beautiful sunset will be right in front of you
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

good hotel with private beach...good pool near the beach with good scenary..friendly staff, good breakfast, but far from the center activitiea of pattaya...you need a motorcyle to find food...but overall i sactified with this hotel...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Everything was great, all the staff in this hotel were very friendly and helpful.
Very comfortable rooms with stylish design.
The pools & the beach area is fantastic.
High quality Spa with professional masseuses.
Special thanks for Maria, Anastasia for their kindness and hospitality

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I used to stay up and arrange training at Pullman Hotel G.
This hotel is really nice and clean.
The service is excellent and their staff are nice and proactive.
Thank you Khun Amm, Khun Ake, Khun Wut, Khun Chok for taking care us for 1st day of meeting room and Khun Game, Khun Ton, Khun Kie, Khun Ex for taking care us for 2nd day of meeting and group dinner nearby pool. You all are super good team and excellent service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Pullman Pattaya with family for three nights from 03rd September to 5th September 2017. Let me be very frank. I had a very bad experience there. The hotel everything is ok but last night of my stay I informed the reception that the guest in my adjacent room (which was an interconnected room but we didn't use it) was trying to open the interconnecting room door and that was making us a little worried. That was around 11 pm. I asked the hotel staff to advised the guest to abstain from doing that. But after 5 minutes the reception sent a staff to my room and asked us to shift our room. I was like shocked. I asked them why and for what and they insisted us to change our room. I was forced to wake my children who was in the middle of their sleep and then in 2 minutes we quickly packed, woke the children and literally dragged them to the next room. I went down n waited for the manager, met him and asked him why were we asked to shift. He didn't give any answer but just came with me to my room and said he will give some more coffee/tea for us. I mean can anybody imagine such a situation in a foreign country, in a five star resort such a humiliation. I was so so irritated and just wanted to leave the place ASAP.

My advise to others based on my experience is avoid Pullman Pattaya with family.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family