Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$25
US$22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$25
US$19
SAVE US$6
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Expedia.comUS$25
TravelocityUS$25
Orbitz.comUS$25
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2019

The hotel was just a few blocks from the beach. It was on an enclosed street with numerous restaurants and bars. The hotel, and I rented only a small room, was attractive, and one enters the room and towels are fashioned into swans, it is attractive. Black and dark blue were the dominant colors, but in the day there was a large window with a scenic view toward the beach. There was a table and chairs, and a larger chair to relax. The bed was large. Despite the black color of the bathroom, the bright lights made all visible. Shower, hot water, western toilet. There was an elevator, but a small. attractive spiral staircase.
The best perk of the hotel was the cabaret. Initially, I had read that the rooms would not be disturbed by the show on the ground floor. That is true. The night I did not go, I did not hear it and I was on the 2nd floor. Since I was in the hotel, I decided to go to the cabaret (in the hotel's lobby) for one drink (there was a discount), but I did not expect to stay long. Changed my mind once I saw the show. Fun. Decided to go again also. The hotel is convenient, inexpensive, with a safe, and with a show. Worth a visit and a return.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Just finished a two week stay here at the Venue in Jomptien complex.

Moved here after disappointing original hotel.
Arrived and had fast and smooth check in by a smiling young man, was shown to my room and what a surprise if I could have designed the decoration it would have been the same, sort of contemporary Japanese , black and white, with nice artwork on walls.
Bathroom had everything you needed including constant hot water.

Being smack in the centre of jomptien boys town your only steps from a multitude of bars and restaurants , the gay section of Dongtan beach is only a five minute stroll away.

If you want to go into Pattaya it's only 10 baht by local baht taxi, hundreds of them just wave.

And of course must mention the Venue ladyboy show that starts around 9.45 and is great fun with an amazing troop of performers, if not a late night person don't let the thought of a show downstairs put you off, I had a few early nights and although the show was in progress I had to strain to hear anything.

If your looking to book a full service hotel, one that you can go down and order or have breakfast, or while away the day on the terrace this may not be for you as essentially your booking a nice comfy room with nice staff, it does have a small pool to cool down in, but not big enough to do any major swimming.

Would return as so friendly.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank mostynman
TheVenueTeam, Manager at The Venue Residence Cabaret Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Mostynman

Thank you very much for your great review.

It is so nice to know that our efforts are appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you.
Chris

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Thailand for over 20 years and I'm on a budget that means I am not looking for the cheapest accommodation but certainly can't afford the big chains. I have been really lucky with my finds in the past, such as the now closed, Flamingo Hotel in South Pattaya. This is my first stay at the Venue and I must say it is the best I've ever stayed in. The standard of the room is 1st class, spotless clean, a nice fresh feel to the room, beautifully presented, excellent bathrooms and total value for money. The manager, Chris, is also 1st class and you can see that he takes pride in his work. I am a gay solo traveller and the location is perfect, 5 mins walk to the beach and shops, bars, restaurants etc are within an easy walk. Pattaya itself is only 10 minutes away, using the regular baht buses. Back to the Venue itself, I can't praise it enough and the attention to detail makes such a difference, everything from the welcoming towel folding, as in the pic, to the kettle and free tea/coffee available, to the FREE bottle water (which is such a plus to have in your room and needed in Thailand). The rooms are big , with good storage and a safe provided. I won't stay anywhere else now, in the Pattaya Jomtein area.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel greated with a smile and shown to the suite. Big room with big bed. There is cabaret at night so dnt go to bed before 12am. The hotel is clean friendly and close to all amenities. For the money best value hotel all trip. And the shoe is awesome. Defo be back 5☆

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BoltonMarc
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Overall this hotel is good value for money.Reception is good and staff are O.K. The room ambience with a lovely scent I give 8/10. Air-conditioned is good separate unit with remote control not the piping type. TV channels good. Location 6/10. Freebies coffee tea and kettle for hot water complimentary from hotel.Overall rating 7/20

Date of stay: January 2018