“Everything I just wanted!!! :)”

At Mind Serviced Residence
Ranked #70 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Room is very much convenient with a kitchenette facility, equipped with smart TV (amazing), basic needs for fitness and pool facilities also sufficed with our expectation. \
After crazy shopping and bar hopping (since location is very much strategic and accessible),everything is very much relaxing right back at this hotel. On top of it, staff are very much friendly and polite, more than happy to recommend ideal tours for our needs. Will definitely go back.

Room Tip: P'Lek is such a wonderful host, he knows everything :)
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Ms.Lei,

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at @Mind Serviced Residence Pattaya. Please let us know when you will visit Pattaya again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ in the very near future.

Parisa Patcharapitikorn
Guest Service manager

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I really like the @ Mind Serviced Residence in Pattaya. I highly recommend the place. Great value for the money. Big room, good air conditioning, good shower, great house cleaning, and the television was awesome as well. The only problem I had was that the only American news channel offered was CNN. CNN is a very biased news station that often writes fictitious news stories. So for me to keep up on the news in my home was quite difficult. I only ask @ Mind find a different American news provider. There were many Japanese and Chinese news stations along with the Thai of course. So I don't think it would be difficult to change the programming and get rid of CNN altogether. Other than that I really enjoyed @ Mind. I would recommend to anyone visiting Pattaya.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Khun Micheael M

Thank you for sharing this very nice review with us on TripAdvisor. It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our hospitality.
Thank you as well for recommending about "Great value for the money. Big room, good air conditioning, good shower, great house cleaning, and the television was awesome as well. However, your comment about other american new channel.TV .we send this comment to our management team for the future improvement. We can’t wait to welcome you back to @Mind Serviced residence for your next Stay.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Staff : Good service but does not have staff at parking
Room Clean and new
Swimming pool medium size and clean (with for child)
Breakfast small room but good taste and best service (with good baby seat)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Khun Atirat K

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at @Mind Serviced Residence. Please let us know when you will visit (again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ in the very near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights as my partner had been here before, around 2 years ago.

Sadly, we found that things have gone downhill since then.

We had a 1-Bedroom apartment which was spacious and reasonably clean with a small balcony dominated by a huge air-con unit. There was a kitchenette, small bathroom and a dressing room. So large enough for sure.

The kettle didn't boil water so we had to use the microwave to make coffee/tea. The mattress on the bed was old and worn out, the pillows uncomfortable. The toilet in the bathroom was a joke. In fact, the worst I've ever seen in numerous hotels/apartments thought Thailand. There were undoubtedly blockages deep in the system as staff had to plunge it out to finally clear it. Most unpleasant for all concerned. Let's face it, do you want to spend 30 minutes each day unblocking your toilet?

Let me try and find some positives. Hmmm? Well there was breakfast included but this was very basic and poorly staffed.

There is a small swimming pool with sun loungers. Again, poorly staffed with no pool service. Reception was normally empty by midnight so one could easily bring "guests" to the rooms unchallenged. This is Pattaya so you will see the benefits of that for the single male tourist. Enough said.

Overall we were left very disappointed by this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun Tintin 639

Thank you for taking the time to share detailed feedback following your recent stay. However, I regret to hear about all your comment. Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration. @Mind serviced residence, we take guest satisfaction very seriously that the service of the guest has top priority...

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to @Mind service residence hotel
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Room.
I really disappointed with room was assigned to me, the location is quiet far from entrance, and what i can see from my window is the car park. Something that i didn't expect to see when i plan to stay in this apartment. This cause me have to think double when plan to stay in this apartment again.

Food.
So So.

Location.
Location is quiet near with Pattaya Beach (around 10 minute by walk).

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank AndriWahyuS
Hotel M, Manager at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear khun AndriWahyuS

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Guest feedback is always appreciated at @mind serviced Residence Hotel.

Regarding your comments about your Location of your room , kindly allow me to share the details thereof with you:

Our hotel have 2 building also sea-view and city view. However , we can not confirmed to the guest that with location that you will got it. Everything depend on guest check in and check out on that day.However , for you next booking .please special request for sea-view and high floor. We will try to allocate the room as you request ( subject room availability )

Once again, thank you for your value feedback. We will always thrive to improve to serve our guests.

Pattarapong phocharoentham