“Average but maintenance and housekeeping services needed improvement”

At Mind Serviced Residence
Ranked #71 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I had stay at room 1606 during 23-26 August 2017, the room has a nice view faced to the beach with spacious room size. However, two or three things require the management attention. 1. The bathroom ventilation was bad, I don't know which is the exhaust fan breakdown or small air flow, when after the use of toilet, quiet smelly anyway. 2. The management has set a small card stated that if guest do not wish to change the bed linen by placing the card on the bed. I never did it, but my beds still not change bed linens. I think it’s not an option of the maid subject to her preference. The management has liable for this. 3. The rollaway is quite simple, I don’t mean I need an elegant rollaway, but at least not the one use in a Khaosan guest house. 4. The breakfast does not have variety selection. I understand it’s due to cost implication. However, limited of seats in the restaurant which can be well organize by the management to prevent guests waiting or standing next to the dining table.

Room Tip: one bed suite 06, 07
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Khun wwxx01

Greeting form @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share detailed feedback following your recent stay. However, I regret to hear about

1. housekeeping service
2. qualities rollaway and exhaust fan
3. breakfast service at the restaurant

At the moment the hotel have the renovate project the room , the restaurant, lobby and public Area. It might be made you inconvenience during your stay with us.

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

When I would go to Bangkok by bus, the hotel offered to send me at 300baht with the hotel limousine at about 12:30pm on 31/8/2017. After arrival at the pattaya bus station, the driver simply dropped us at the roadside and drove away. Without any further arrangement by the hotel, I and my son only had to buy ticket of public bus to Bangkok just at 108 baht pax. How expensive it was from the hotel to the bus station! I felt

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Khun 941chenga

Greeting From @Mind Service Residence Hotel

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Guest feedback is always appreciated at @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration about price of the hotel limousine . @Mind serviced residence, we take guest satisfaction very seriously that the service of the guest has top priority...

Once again, thank you for your value feedback. We will always thrive to improve to serve our guests.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I enjoyed my 2 nights stays. I was resided in a 2-bedroom suite. Clean & comfortable stay. Nice staff and breakfast. However hotel situates in an area that difficult for drivers to find and the drying function of the washing machine was not working properly, even though I enquired the staff twice. Walkable distance to the nearest mall Central Marina.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear khun Bearandcare

Greeting form @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel
Thank you for sharing this very nice review with us on TripAdvisor. It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our hospitality.

Thank you as well for recommending about our greats location , breakfast service , amenities in room and our staff about service.However, I apologies about the issue of the washing machine in the room. We can’t wait to welcome you back to @Mind Serviced residence for your next Stay.

Hotel manager

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Hotel is situated in the Pattaya city, stayed in One Bed room suite, room was clean and tidy, AC works very well, Nice outdoor swimming pool, Suite room have fridge, Balcony, and over all the One bed room suite is good.

The buffet Breakfast is really good but only Thai Cuisine, the hotel have in house Massage Parlor , Just 100 Bahts Costly form other massage centers situated in the City

The Central Mall is just 5 mins by Walk, Lots of public Transport available to walking Street and the PIER, Beach is just 5 mins walk from the hotel,

We taken a Car from hotel to Airport form the Hotel travel desk for 2000 Bahts, Try to use the Hotel Travel desk as they have lots of Facilities available!! over all enjoyed the stay and the Pattaya City..!!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor rooms for Good Beach view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Anand_BM8686

Greeting from @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel Pattaya

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at @Mind Serviced Residence with our facilities in the hotel and Hotel service . Please let us know when you will visit (again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ in the very near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I visited once a few years ago with my parents and was really impressed with everything, the staff were friendly, rooms were immaculate and everything was new and tidy.
My boyfriend and I saw this and decided it would be the perfect place to stay as we could use some of his Expedia points to get a good priced room.
Upon arrival, the woman who was checking us in was quite rude - just demanding passports and then trying to shovel us off as quick as she could.
The room we were staying in wasn't as described - it was supposed to be a large room with a washing machine and we also requested a nice view months upon our arrival (either a higher floor to see the ocean or just overlooking the pool) but we just looked out over the car park so we had to keep the blinds shut so that nobody could see in. The room we had was small (smallest on the entire floor as I saw on the fire escape plan!), no washer, the cupboards were stained and water damaged, the toaster was dirty, the bed was very hard, the shower was dirty (so much built up grime) the air conditioner is situated above the vanity and poured down on me while I was doing my hair (like someone poured a water bottle on top of me!) and there is no toothbrush or toothpaste and the shampoo and conditioner is just in one bottle so I suggest purchasing some decent hair care if you don't want it to turn out like straw.

Here are some redeeming factors though, the doormen(?) are always nice and greet you on your way in and out, we had our washing done as we didn't have a machine in our room and everything came back clean, folded and smelling great, the pool is quite clean although unserviced and the room service we ordered was prompt and quite yummy.

All in all, compared to when I last stayed this place has gone way down hill but if I had nothing to compare it to I'd probably give it a higher score. We stayed in room 1317 so it could possibly just be the issues of our particular room.

Good luck!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Khun Samantha F

Greeting from @mind serviced residence hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share detailed feedback on tripadvisor. However, I regret to hear about all your comment. Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration. @Mind serviced residence, we take guest satisfaction very seriously that the service of the guest has top priority...

On the other , thank you very much for other good comment such as room service , bell man , pool service and test of food . we will passed all your good feedback to our staff.

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to @Mind service residence hotel
hotel manager