Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$56
US$51
US$93
Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$84
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$91
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$181
US$155
Hard Rock Pattaya
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$255
US$195
Hotwire.com
AVANIhotels.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsservice residencebiz tripnews stationsnice outdoor swimming poolwashing machinefull kitchenone bedroom apartmentbasic needsliving roomnice apartmentbig cbig roomsmall kitchenwater pressurebeach roadon a daily basisfront desk staff
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Service and room are as nice as 2 years ago and some funitures were changed. 2 Usb ports are available to charge cell phone or portable battery.
Nice serviced apartment and always my first choice when visiting pattaya.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Khun Calvin_Waikin_Wong

Greeting form @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel
Thank you for sharing this very nice review with us on TripAdvisor. It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our hospitality.

Thank you as well for recommending about our new furniture and our new facility in the room Moreover , We can’t wait to welcome you back to @Mind Serviced residence for your next Stay( Home away from Home).

Hotel manager

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had stay only one night for biz trip on . I found this place is have a excellent service and cozy place. WIFI is so fast and have a lot of car park as well. Hotel is not far from shopping center so it is very convenient ....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Khun Ouuth

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel . Please let us know when you will visit Pattaya again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I had stay at room 1606 during 23-26 August 2017, the room has a nice view faced to the beach with spacious room size. However, two or three things require the management attention. 1. The bathroom ventilation was bad, I don't know which is the exhaust fan breakdown or small air flow, when after the use of toilet, quiet smelly anyway. 2. The management has set a small card stated that if guest do not wish to change the bed linen by placing the card on the bed. I never did it, but my beds still not change bed linens. I think it’s not an option of the maid subject to her preference. The management has liable for this. 3. The rollaway is quite simple, I don’t mean I need an elegant rollaway, but at least not the one use in a Khaosan guest house. 4. The breakfast does not have variety selection. I understand it’s due to cost implication. However, limited of seats in the restaurant which can be well organize by the management to prevent guests waiting or standing next to the dining table.

Room Tip: one bed suite 06, 07
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Khun wwxx01

Greeting form @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share detailed feedback following your recent stay. However, I regret to hear about

1. housekeeping service
2. qualities rollaway and exhaust fan
3. breakfast service at the restaurant

At the moment the hotel have the renovate project the room , the restaurant, lobby and public Area. It might be made you inconvenience during your stay with us.

Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration. @Mind serviced residence, we take guest satisfaction very seriously that the service of the guest has top priority...

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

When I would go to Bangkok by bus, the hotel offered to send me at 300baht with the hotel limousine at about 12:30pm on 31/8/2017. After arrival at the pattaya bus station, the driver simply dropped us at the roadside and drove away. Without any further arrangement by the hotel, I and my son only had to buy ticket of public bus to Bangkok just at 108 baht pax. How expensive it was from the hotel to the bus station! I felt

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Khun 941chenga

Greeting From @Mind Service Residence Hotel

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Guest feedback is always appreciated at @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration about price of the hotel limousine . @Mind serviced residence, we take guest satisfaction very seriously that the service of the guest has top priority...

Once again, thank you for your value feedback. We will always thrive to improve to serve our guests.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I enjoyed my 2 nights stays. I was resided in a 2-bedroom suite. Clean & comfortable stay. Nice staff and breakfast. However hotel situates in an area that difficult for drivers to find and the drying function of the washing machine was not working properly, even though I enquired the staff twice. Walkable distance to the nearest mall Central Marina.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear khun Bearandcare

Greeting form @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Thank you as well for recommending about our greats location , breakfast service , amenities in room and our staff about service.However, I apologies about the issue of the washing machine in the room. We can’t wait to welcome you back to @Mind Serviced residence for your next Stay.

Hotel manager