At Mind Serviced Residence
US$94
US$82
US$91
US$66
Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$55
Agoda.com
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$175
US$323
US$281
Agoda.com
All reviewsservice residencewashing machinenews stationsnice outdoor swimming poolfull kitchenclean big roomsone bedroom apartmentbasic needsliving roomnice apartmentbig csmall kitchenwater pressurebeach roadon a daily basisbed linencentral festival
Reviewed 15 October 2017

room very spacious with small balcony, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom. very clean and friendly staff although not good speaking in English.
Clean linen, good room service.
a bit far from the beach. A quiet hotel. good breakfast.
all holiday travel brochures are not in English.
free internet access. TV in room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Hotel M, Manager at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear AucklandTour 2013

Greeting from @Mind Service Residence Pattaya Hotel

Thank you for sharing this very nice review with us on TripAdvisor. It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our hospitality.

Thank you as well for recommending about our greats location , breakfast service, private balcony and amenities in room . We can’t wait to welcome you back to @Mind Serviced residence for your next Stay.

Hotel manager

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Service and room are as nice as 2 years ago and some funitures were changed. 2 Usb ports are available to charge cell phone or portable battery.
Nice serviced apartment and always my first choice when visiting pattaya.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Khun Calvin_Waikin_Wong

Greeting form @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Thank you as well for recommending about our new furniture and our new facility in the room Moreover , We can’t wait to welcome you back to @Mind Serviced residence for your next Stay( Home away from Home).

Hotel manager

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had stay only one night for biz trip on . I found this place is have a excellent service and cozy place. WIFI is so fast and have a lot of car park as well. Hotel is not far from shopping center so it is very convenient ....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Khun Ouuth

I am excited to read your fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to know how much you appreciated your stay at @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel . Please let us know when you will visit Pattaya again; we would be pleased to help with any necessary arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I had stay at room 1606 during 23-26 August 2017, the room has a nice view faced to the beach with spacious room size. However, two or three things require the management attention. 1. The bathroom ventilation was bad, I don't know which is the exhaust fan breakdown or small air flow, when after the use of toilet, quiet smelly anyway. 2. The management has set a small card stated that if guest do not wish to change the bed linen by placing the card on the bed. I never did it, but my beds still not change bed linens. I think it’s not an option of the maid subject to her preference. The management has liable for this. 3. The rollaway is quite simple, I don’t mean I need an elegant rollaway, but at least not the one use in a Khaosan guest house. 4. The breakfast does not have variety selection. I understand it’s due to cost implication. However, limited of seats in the restaurant which can be well organize by the management to prevent guests waiting or standing next to the dining table.

Room Tip: one bed suite 06, 07
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel M, ผู้จัดการ at At Mind Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Khun wwxx01

Greeting form @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share detailed feedback following your recent stay. However, I regret to hear about

1. housekeeping service
2. qualities rollaway and exhaust fan
3. breakfast service at the restaurant

At the moment the hotel have the renovate project the room , the restaurant, lobby and public Area. It might be made you inconvenience during your stay with us.

Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration. @Mind serviced residence, we take guest satisfaction very seriously that the service of the guest has top priority...

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

When I would go to Bangkok by bus, the hotel offered to send me at 300baht with the hotel limousine at about 12:30pm on 31/8/2017. After arrival at the pattaya bus station, the driver simply dropped us at the roadside and drove away. Without any further arrangement by the hotel, I and my son only had to buy ticket of public bus to Bangkok just at 108 baht pax. How expensive it was from the hotel to the bus station! I felt

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Khun 941chenga

Greeting From @Mind Service Residence Hotel

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Guest feedback is always appreciated at @Mind Serviced Residence Hotel

Please accept my apologies and kindly note that I have shared your feedback with our management team for further consideration about price of the hotel limousine . @Mind serviced residence, we take guest satisfaction very seriously that the service of the guest has top priority...

Once again, thank you for your value feedback. We will always thrive to improve to serve our guests.