“Always visit when I am in Pattaya!”
Review of Eat Me

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eat Me
Ranked #718 of 1,059 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Thai
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My most recent visit to Pattaya was in January 2012. I stayed for 7 days. At least e of the 7 days I had a meal at Eat Me. The Thai food is really tasty and genuine value for money. I also enjoy the fact that it is an intimate establishment just off busy Beach Road. I will surely visit again!

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I love enjoying Thai dishes when in Thailand. When in Pattaya travel on foot mostly and therefore have mostly patronised eateries on Beach Road and even more on Walking Street. I found that restaurants on Walking Sreet are very expensive. One night I intentionally took a walk down Second Road looking for a Thai eatery that was not pricey. I decided to turn down City Walk and lo and behold I came upon Eat Me. A quaint little eating place with very tasty Thai dishes. The food was excellent and prices very competitive. A nice small place with an estimated seating capacity of approx 16 to 20 people. The eatery is open plan into City Walk. I will defintely be back there next month.