Marina Inn Pattaya
  • Restaurant
Miracle Suite(Pattaya)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

It was great as a mid priced room as it has all mod cons (wifi can be a bit hit and miss) so cannot grumble, staff were friendly and helpful and it's in a great area close enough to walking street etc.
I would stay there again

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I cannot stress how poor this hotel is, both the facilities and service from management.

During my stay I had constant problems. Firstly, the electrical shower unit started to smoke on my first day of staying. The fuse box was turned off for safety and we were given a day it would be fixed. This did not happen and we were told there would be no repair.
The bed in the same room had a mattress that only half of was acceptable to sleep on.
We were offered an alternative room 4 days later which was even worse, the bed was completely broken as was the seating area.

Now to the constant problem with this hotel, the water is regularly turned off, sometimes on a daily basis. When I enquired with reception as to when it'll be back on, I received the same answer every time; hopefully in an hour. Every time it was between 2-3 hours. This is not acceptable, especially when you have children.

The crux of all the issues above is poor management. When complaints are made you're brushed off with poor excuses and false promises, the same service you may expect from a dodgy used car salesman.
It seems as though those at the top aren't willing to spend any money on maintaining the hotel or learning how to keep guests happy.

I really cannot recommend this hotel at all, even for solo travellers. The facilities are at a very low standard and the customer service is non existent. All of which is at a non competitive price.

Avoid the stress and go to one of the many other cheaper hotels in the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

We are stay in hotel in july very good hotel and staff fully lush bar swimming poll and poll table hotel in central place 500mtrs only walking street 24 hour open friendly staff very good breakfast and excellent service i vist again this hotel and highly recommend this property.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Did not know where stay and ended up stay this hotel because of great looking pool area. I was not dissapointed. I not sure pool/restaurant lady still there. But she makes great thai dishes and sweet and nice if you are too. Room clean and nothing special. What i did not know was hotel in arab area and with lots gay bars just outside and with hotel rooms above some of the bars.. noicy until early mornings. Guests in hotel friendly and no one bother me in hotel or bars once knew I not gay. If you want cheap hotel with great swiming pool this is it. If you judgemental and dislike arab culture or LGBT community this is not for you. I rated it 5 because of the swiming pool, price and staff.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I always stay in this hotel ultimate place ... nice pool ... superb service and very cooperative staff ...i enjoyed my vacation in Thailand 1 weeks ago. This hotel has a big swiming pool . this is very place to stay

Room Tip: good in all way
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends