Marina Inn Pattaya
US$219
US$112
US$86
Trip.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$101
US$73
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$71
US$93
  • Beachfront
US$151
US$140
Travelocity
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$99
US$96
Le Viman Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$30
Agoda.com
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$30
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Our hotel room smells bad. Bed is broken. Too much noise in the streets at night. The closet is broken and is full of dust. No internet in our hotel room. Safebox does not work.

Good thing is the aircondition.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Well after emailing and not receiving a reply we decided to turn up to this hotel shambles all I can say is what a nightmare apart from the 2 lovely ladies on reception the place is a mess recently been taken over by Indian's as previous owner passed away. Very noisy with bars all night until 8am in the morning no sound proofing in the hotel internally either. We have a deluxe room well seen better B&B's in Blackpool than this and the amount they charged was over rated for what you got.

When entering the room the tv never worked the windows did not lock and also the mattress felt it was just springs I am glad to get back to my own bed. Shower went hot and cold for the entire stay and bedding and towels although suppose to be white where all stained yellow done my understanding of a deluxe room.

Apart from all of that we also had a french woman next door who played music and thought it was funny to keep us up all night laughing and joking when I complained it stopped for a few nights but then started again.

Wifi never worked for entire duration either.

My advise on the hotel is to avoid as was a nightmare.

Room Tip: Not the bar side although all rooms are noisy as explained.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

It was great as a mid priced room as it has all mod cons (wifi can be a bit hit and miss) so cannot grumble, staff were friendly and helpful and it's in a great area close enough to walking street etc.
I would stay there again

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I cannot stress how poor this hotel is, both the facilities and service from management.

During my stay I had constant problems. Firstly, the electrical shower unit started to smoke on my first day of staying. The fuse box was turned off for safety and we were given a day it would be fixed. This did not happen and we were told there would be no repair.
The bed in the same room had a mattress that only half of was acceptable to sleep on.
We were offered an alternative room 4 days later which was even worse, the bed was completely broken as was the seating area.

Now to the constant problem with this hotel, the water is regularly turned off, sometimes on a daily basis. When I enquired with reception as to when it'll be back on, I received the same answer every time; hopefully in an hour. Every time it was between 2-3 hours. This is not acceptable, especially when you have children.

The crux of all the issues above is poor management. When complaints are made you're brushed off with poor excuses and false promises, the same service you may expect from a dodgy used car salesman.
It seems as though those at the top aren't willing to spend any money on maintaining the hotel or learning how to keep guests happy.

I really cannot recommend this hotel at all, even for solo travellers. The facilities are at a very low standard and the customer service is non existent. All of which is at a non competitive price.

Avoid the stress and go to one of the many other cheaper hotels in the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

We are stay in hotel in july very good hotel and staff fully lush bar swimming poll and poll table hotel in central place 500mtrs only walking street 24 hour open friendly staff very good breakfast and excellent service i vist again this hotel and highly recommend this property.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends