1,101 results
All reviews radius restaurant sea view dolphin roundabout lower pool corner room shuttle bus private beach pool bar main pool hotel is beautiful the club lounge pattaya bay deluxe room the hotel offers nice room tuk tuk hotel staff
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is my first time staying here. My roomtype is Dara beahfront suite and I got a private check-in and out and many complimentary from the hotel. Room has a good facilities and view but really close to the pool (walala pool) when guests come with their kids is a bit too loud and I don't know why the hotel allows people who wear a shirt not a proper swimsuit swim in the pool. Anyway, The staffs are so nice ans always smile. And one last thing, the unforgetable pattaya view is here. Recommended!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I was really impressed with the fantastic swimming pools. The hotel provide variety and excellent breakfast. The staffs are so nice and helpful. But the room I stayed quite old and no supplementary fruits or minibar.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is my second time i visited Cape Dara with my friends and it always be a great experience. Nice room, pool near the beach is my favorite, beautiful view, very nice staff, and cozy atmosphere.
I'm sure I'll be back to this hotel again and it will be my number one option whenever i comeback to pattaya.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, excellent breakfast and beautiful swimming pools. We spent the weekend in Cape Dara, that was the second time in this hotel: modern design, spacious rooms, we really enjoyed the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We booked to stay here for 8 nights in the middle of September in one of the 6 Dara Private Pool Suites.

Our flight from Dubai arrived around 730am so after getting sorted and with the 90minutes transfer time we ended up arriving at the hotel just before 10am.

There is a busy check-in area in the lobby, however due to having the club benefits we were escorted to the Club Lounge on the 24th floor which also doubles as the club check-in. The check in time isn't til early afternoon and with the hotel at maximum occupancy we were informed that it would be around 3 hours before the room was going to be ready. We were made to feel welcome and offered drinks and the use of the spa facilities in order to freshen up and change after our long journey.

We were hungry so visited the Mellow Bakery on the ground floor, wow! the cakes look amazing and the choice huge, they also serve pastries, bagels, sandwiches and a variety of ice creams, juices and smoothies.

When the room was ready we were escorted to a separate part of the building which has Radius Restaurant on the top floor and the lower 3 floors contain the beachfront suites and the pool suites.

We were surprised as the room is larger than we expected it is narrow-ish but long with sliding doors opening onto a decked area with loungers and the private pool. There is a large bathroom with huge shower and Bvlgari Toiletries which again I think are exclusive to the Club rooms. Plenty of storage and a complimentary beer and soft drinks mini-bar which is refilled every day.

The private pool is great and it overlooks the lower level pool and the Walala beach bar. Due to being busy, the loungers by the pool went quite quickly so it was great to have our private loungers on the decking which was a sun trap in the afternoon.

As part of the Club benefits you can breakfast at either Radius which looked manic on the morning or go to the Club lounge on the 24th floor, which had some great choices and the omelets are really good.

Afternoon tea is served in the Club lounge between 1300-1500hrs where a choice of cakes and sandwiches are served, then from 1700-1900hrs is time for sunset cocktails. The view is stunning and the choice of cocktails massive, plus the canapes turned out to be a range of nibbles to complete meals which choices of pasta and curry/rice dishes again finished off with a selection of opera cakes and iced sponges. The Club lounge was always quiet with only a few tables taken at any time.

Sphere Lounge in the Lobby is specialty cocktail lounge which is stunning, the choice of cocktails huge with great effort put into the technicality of preparation and presentation. It's just a shame that on an evening it was so quiet.

We ate lunch several times a Radius which was quite during the day, the food is reasonably priced, the view great and the red wine chocolate cake to die for.

All the staff here are friendly and nothing was too much for them to make us feel comfortable and looked whilst we were there.

Cape Dara is not too far from the busyness of the Pattaya center and its great nightlife but just far enough for it to seem a world away.

Would we stay here again? of course and the club upgrade with all its benefits is a no-brainer.

Thank-you Cape Dara we will see you again soon.

Date of stay: September 2016