“อาหารอร่อย บรรยากาศนั่งสบาย ที่อัคควาปัซซ่า ร้านอาหารอิตาเลียนซีฟู้ด พัทยา”
Review of Acquapazza Pattaya

Acquapazza Pattaya
Ranked #79 of 1,083 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a Seafood Restaurant that specialized in seafood cuisine and seafood dishes, such as fish and shellfish. The concept is focused on preparation and service of fresh seafood and fish. The restaurant is a marine-themed decor with decoration such as fish net, nautical image, and image from chef's hometown country (Naples Italy). Fare can vary due to seasonality in fish availability and in fish industries. We also offer additional non-seafood items, such as chicken beef dishes and classic Neapolitan Pizza.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

ที่นี่มีชื่อ ด้านอาหารอิตาเลียนซีฟู้ด วัตถุดิบสดๆ ผมขออนุญาตแนะนำอาหารที่ชอบ คือ Mixed Seafood Appetizer, Seafood salad, Home made smoked salmon ที่เป็นสไตล์ของทางร้าน สูตรของ Chef Giovanni เจ้าของร้านโดยเฉพาะ แล้วยังมี Fish carpacio สไลด์เนื้อปลาแผ่นบางๆ นุ่มลิ้น รับรองว่าติดใจครับ

ที่นี่มีขนมหวานอร่อยๆ ผมแนะนำ Rum Baba, Cheese cake, Italian ice cream

ใครที่เคยมาที่ร้าน สมัยอยู่หน้าหาดจอมเทียน ตอนนี้ร้านได้ย้ายมาอยู่ที่ ถ.ทัพพระยา ใกล้กับศาลจังหวัดพัทยา อยู่ติดถนนใหญ่เลยครับ หาเจอไม่ยาก บรรยากาศที่ร้านนั่งสบาย ถูกใจคนชอบดื่มไวน์ด้วยครับ

Reviewed 31 May 2016

The restaurant is not new, having operated for several years on Jomtien Beach Road. The location is new, the restaurant having moved to Thappraya Road and Soi 12 approximately 2 months ago. The Chef, Giovanni, is a talented young chef from Naples who, before opening Acquapazza, worked in the kitchen of Guido Vietri at Gian's and at fine dining establishments in Bangkok. We are so lucky to have him and his culinary talent right here in Pattaya.

The restaurant is small (I would guess around 30 seats), so reservations are essential. They open from 3:00 PM until late, so an early dinner or late lunch is definitely possible. The wait staff are all Thai and, generally, are quite good and attentive (e.g., my wine glass was never empty). Most have been with the restaurant for some time at its former location. One sometimes does need to be patient when communicating with them in English.

The chef always serves two kinds of fresh fish (changed daily), simply grilled with beautiful fried potatoes and two kinds of perfectly cooked vegetables. Truly perfection on a plate! Other notable dishes are the seafood salad, beef carpaccio, and spaghetti with clam sauce. (I will need to go back often so I can sample the entire range of the menu.) Desserts are traditional, house-made and perfectly executed. I have sampled the Neapolitan cheesecake and the baba au rhum. Both were outstanding. Wine is very good value here, with a liter (a true liter) of house wine going for THB 650. I have only had the white (a pinot grigio) and it was superbly drinkable and an excellent accompaniment to the seafood dishes. A bit of limonchello at the end of the meal (on the house, of course) is always a lovely way to end a fantastic meal.

Please try Acquapazza for yourself and support this excellent young chef and his fine cuisine.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Really good Italian food. I guess the chef/owner is from Naples. My seafood salad, ravioli and grilled tuna were excellent. The bread was nice.The service was attentive.

Don't go there looking for a bargain.

It is a simple and (too) brightly lit room.The acoustics for my old ears are terrible. When I go back I will avoid times when it might be crowded. Open from 15.00 to 23.00.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

we spent about 15 minutes driving around on a motorbike using various map apps to no avail... where this restaurant is I don't know - we went up and down Soi 12 = NOT THERE; we looked along Beach Road ???

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We spend 5 days in Pattaya and we eat all the 5 nights here. The Neapolitan Chef Giovanni is amazing, we taste the best and fresh seafood of the city.
The staff is kind and the new place is fantastic.
To Enjoy your days in Pattaya this restourant is wonderful