“Saturday night BBQ buffet”
Review of The Bay

The Bay
Ranked #459 of 1,132 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$16 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 March 2016

My first visit to the Bay restaurant at the Dusit Thani, Naklua, was for the Saturday night BBQ and seafood buffet. Eat and drink as much as you like from 18.30 to 22.00. Cost of the buffet was 1’754 BHT (1’490 ++) free flow wine and beer was 705 BHT (599 ++). The food was extremely good with something for everyone. I particularly enjoyed the roast wagyu beef, roast lamb, and the enormous tiger prawns. All the staff we encountered were very efficient and courteous. The great food and service, with panoramic views over the bay made for a really special evening. If the buffet is still going next time I’m in Pattaya, I will be there every Saturday.

2  Thank DanielNorfolk

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Yet again the Chef and his team produced a superb array of food...starting with the extensive salad buffet with shellfish, fish, cold meats,...too many items to list...but a special mention for the oysters!! Never ceases to amaze me at the quantity devoured by our Thai guests! The main BBQ items ranged from alcohol laced foi gras, enormous river prawns to endless meats...all bbqued to perfection or in tasty sauces and curries. Vegetable dishes or sides of every description in plentiful supply. Finally the desserts...again outstanding selection and beautifully presented. (The crepes suzettes are outstandingly!) Each course enjoyed with Thai Monsoon Valley wine. Perfect! Special thanks to the lady carving the fruits and vegetables. The background singing from the resident hotel group rounde d off the event. Perhaps some traditional Thai music/dance would be more appropriate for the spectacular evening.. Well done to all those in the F&B team!

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

A perfect sunset atmosphere, nice view from Pattaya bay. Great food and good wines. The services was nice, friendly staffs and warm welcome. I ll back again soon.

AkshayPrabhakar, Manager at The Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

I would like to thank you for taking out time and reviewing us .
We are more than happy to learn that your experience at The Bay was a satisfactory one , we at The Dusit Thani Pattaya take all the feedbacks very seriously and we will be happy to share your's with the team , to let them know what our valuable customers are suggesting us .

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Nice Hotel Good Pool Food so Delicious. I rest in sweet room. It so beautiful. Comfortable furniture. It will good better if Tourist can walk in the beach and swim on the sea. Because it so far to walk to or it have some rock on the beach.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank wattanapongp2015

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

A great meal after a while ..found nice service and ambience. I have been to many Italian restaurant however the most memorable meal I have had hear .
Thanks to Chef and service team ..
Keep it up ..