Rose Bay Resort
US$673
US$578
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$49
Agoda.com
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$68
US$236
US$86
Trip.com
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$163
US$150
InterContinental
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Rooms are respectable and cleaned daily. Manager is friendly and professional and the pool area superb - only drawback is the hoards of coach driven Chinese tourists outside. You can get EPL football on the TV, fridge and kettle supplied but no tea etc. Big C mall just around corner is very handy for shopping and you can pick up Danish pastries etc for breakfast plus some chopped fresh fruit.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I made this Resort my base for travelling around Asia even thou it was a bit far from the Airport but I also wanted somewhere near the sea and not too near the noise bars, I my choice was average, as the noise from the outside from coaches and people made it sometimes uncomfortable, my apartment was right on top of the reception with the main road behind it, once you block your self from it its fine, plus when it was busy I wasn't there anyway so it didn't made much difference, I would suggest if you are solo traveller (like I was I was travelling) I would book the bungalows, I will be returning to this Hotel due to its location, it has a 24 hours supermarket open, taxi bikes nearby, walking distance to everywhere, I highly recommend it but as I said if you don't mind the noise. The staff are very helpful but English is minimum, there a lady called ( I called her Sam ) at the reception is fantastic, behind the counter theres also a menu if you fancy staying in, cold drinks and ice a 20 baht a bucket.

Room Tip: I had the apartment upstairs very large but noise from the road activities I would choose a bungalow far from the road.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Montijo
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Girl friendly, Small child friendly, teenagers could be bored. I went for a bungalow big enough for a couple. Close to two Family marks, and C&N department store/ supermarket. Spa next door 400 baht for an oil massage without the "funny" bits. Near second road, and 10 Baht "bus" it is opposite Big Eye.
two clean swimming pools, one more a lap pool, Spa.

Electric kettle supplied, refrigator, pool towels. TV. Safe in room. Free and quick WiFi, air con.

I opted to have breakfast and it was good.
Buy coffee / Tea and a Mug to make your own. Bring mosquito repellant.
Many different rooms available including family rooms, one which comes with its own pool.
Laundry slow but quite cheap.

I wished they had different pool lounges, and shade over a section of the pool, then again... I stayed here before and will again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank BSonsie
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Rose Bay Resort is a fantastic place to stay – located perfectly within reach of food, entertainment & transport. From the neat bungalows, to a leisurely swim in the pool, it felt like home within a very short time.

Rose Bay Resort’s staff are courteous, helpful & kind. They will even organise any transport you need and have a car pick you up - magic. I would recommend a stay to anyone who wishes to be located in the North Pattaya / Naklua Region for their holiday.

Thank you Rose Bay Resort.

Room Tip: Rooms 111 & 112 are Located at the Deep End of the Pool.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank I Am O
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Great little hotel located just off second road 2 nice pools in quiet hotel.. excellent staff from throughout day and night..highly recommended. ..and beautiful hotel cat if you like cats you will have a new friend

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends