Rose Bay Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$92
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$76
Agoda.com
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$43
Mercure
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$101
US$73
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$70
Amari Ocean Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$89
US$86
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$100
US$96
Zing Resort & Spa(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
  • Pool
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$30
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I made a mistake and booked a bungalow without a balcony. I will not make that mistake again. Two pools and one in a private residence you can book if a family.
The same beach lounges that you cannot adjust. Breakfast 120-140 baht so I suggest you buy breakfast when you are there in case you don't want a Continental or American breakfast.
Bring a mug for coffee or Tea as a kettle is provided. Toothbrush, shampoo, soap also provided. Family mart 30 m away if you walk away from second road, has everything you will need.
I like the bungalows, a Fridge, provided, I would order two more pillow, good free WiFi, A safe, water and glasses provided as is a hair dryer. Two main pools both are warm, one has a spa and a lap pool the other the main pool. Do walk around the area to see the pools. Mosquitoes dominate at dusk so bring mosquito repellant. The TV is pretty good. Children it is OK, but not much for them to do, though various games are on the Top floor of the Big C not far away. The air conditioning is good and cleaned on a regular basis. Friendly staff, including English speaking Prim at reception. Ring to see if any specials offered by hotel. All in all a good hotel, "resort", better still if there was more shade.
A 100 m walk from 2nd road and the 10 Baht bay, close to big C, Pizza Hut and KFC. Remember, take a balcony with the bungalow.

Room Tip: take a balcony with the bungalow
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank BSonsie
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Rooms are respectable and cleaned daily. Manager is friendly and professional and the pool area superb - only drawback is the hoards of coach driven Chinese tourists outside. You can get EPL football on the TV, fridge and kettle supplied but no tea etc. Big C mall just around corner is very handy for shopping and you can pick up Danish pastries etc for breakfast plus some chopped fresh fruit.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I made this Resort my base for travelling around Asia even thou it was a bit far from the Airport but I also wanted somewhere near the sea and not too near the noise bars, I my choice was average, as the noise from the outside from coaches and people made it sometimes uncomfortable, my apartment was right on top of the reception with the main road behind it, once you block your self from it its fine, plus when it was busy I wasn't there anyway so it didn't made much difference, I would suggest if you are solo traveller (like I was I was travelling) I would book the bungalows, I will be returning to this Hotel due to its location, it has a 24 hours supermarket open, taxi bikes nearby, walking distance to everywhere, I highly recommend it but as I said if you don't mind the noise. The staff are very helpful but English is minimum, there a lady called ( I called her Sam ) at the reception is fantastic, behind the counter theres also a menu if you fancy staying in, cold drinks and ice a 20 baht a bucket.

Room Tip: I had the apartment upstairs very large but noise from the road activities I would choose a bungalow far from the road.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Montijo
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Girl friendly, Small child friendly, teenagers could be bored. I went for a bungalow big enough for a couple. Close to two Family marks, and C&N department store/ supermarket. Spa next door 400 baht for an oil massage without the "funny" bits. Near second road, and 10 Baht "bus" it is opposite Big Eye.
two clean swimming pools, one more a lap pool, Spa.

Electric kettle supplied, refrigator, pool towels. TV. Safe in room. Free and quick WiFi, air con.

I opted to have breakfast and it was good.
Buy coffee / Tea and a Mug to make your own. Bring mosquito repellant.
Many different rooms available including family rooms, one which comes with its own pool.
Laundry slow but quite cheap.

I wished they had different pool lounges, and shade over a section of the pool, then again... I stayed here before and will again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank BSonsie
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Rose Bay Resort is a fantastic place to stay – located perfectly within reach of food, entertainment & transport. From the neat bungalows, to a leisurely swim in the pool, it felt like home within a very short time.

Rose Bay Resort’s staff are courteous, helpful & kind. They will even organise any transport you need and have a car pick you up - magic. I would recommend a stay to anyone who wishes to be located in the North Pattaya / Naklua Region for their holiday.

Thank you Rose Bay Resort.

Room Tip: Rooms 111 & 112 are Located at the Deep End of the Pool.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends