All reviews breakfast buffet is great nice pool central pattaya booked a standard room very nice stay quiet at night the location is perfect the ground floor basin soi stalls
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Cons:
1. No Wifi in the room
2 When calling staff about the problem they said I had come to the front desk so they could show me how to log on. I know how to login to Wifi. It didn't fix the wifi.
3. They said they were having a technician fix it they never fixed the problem or followed up to apologize.
4. They allow people to smoke in the lobby and dining hall.
5. They didn't move me to a room that did have wifi.
Pros:
1. Clean rooms
2. Hot Water
3. Air conditioning worked
4. Cleaning lady very nice and did a good job cleaning

The staff at the front desk needs to be more knowledgeable. They need to put in staff that can fix problems when they arise. They didn't upgrade me to a better room near the lobby where of course they have good wifi. They run a business and need wifi, just like me. I won't stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room near the lobby if you need wifi
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been visiting Pattaya for years and have walked passed this hotel hundreds of times,after staying in noisy soi 7&8 this year I decided to give it a try.
I booked a standard room on the ground floor which had recently been renovated,large and spacious with very quiet air con, new flat screen tv on bedroom wall,shower was adequate with hot water, but there wasn’t cold water for the basin, only hot.
The swimming pool is massive,set in a large garden area, my only complaint about the pool is there is not enough sun parasols,the few that are there are old and shabby,the management need to address this problem and purchase more new ones.There are large wooden man made parasols,but they are taken every day by the same people who leave there towels on them for the duration of there holiday,this also needs to be addressed by management,there is not enough parasols to get shade from the sun.
I had room only so didn’t have breakfast,only light snacks from restaurant which were fine.
The beach is just across the road from hotel,only a minute walk.
Staff were very friendly and helpful,no problems or charge when bringing back a guest.
The clientele in this hotel are mainly German couples of a retired age,which means peace and quiet at night.
If you want a quiet and peaceful stay then I would recommend this hotel,I will Definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a secret find for me. I originally booked a thai villa suite but as we arrived we were told we are receiving a complimentary upgrade due to problems with the suite.. So that was really nice of them. The room itself had two bedrooms and in one of them had a big Jacuzzi bath. The living room was huge and even better had two balconies. This room was honestly amazing! The pool was great surrounded by people tanning constantly. If you're the type to want to lay around the pool all day in the sun this is deffo the place for you. The beach is also right across the road as this hotel is located on beach road so the location itself is great and it's also near central pattaya and all the shopping malls stalls bars etc. This hotel was really just a nice surprise for us and we were pleased with everything and deffo would come back. The staff here are really number one - so helpful and kind.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Pros :
- Nice location, beach facing, close to Famous Walking Street.
- Has all major food joints at a radius of 500 mts.
- Nice Pool
- Have a small grocery store inside which is a blessing.

Cons :
- Was under renovation
- Very old Rooms.
- Rooms are just average. Not worth the price.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Basaya Beach Hotel and Resort is well situated across the beach. The location is perfect for those who wanted a more quiet place, but not too far from the "red district" area.

It is perfect for families with children and couples who wanted to relax. Facilities are great with complete amenities. The highlight of this place is their swimming pool!

Cheers!
Couple (Sweden and Philippines)

Date of stay: September 2017