Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Billy V
San Francisco, California

"Dream comes true"

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jul 2014
It was my first trip to Thailand and I decided to end my trip in Pattaya before I fly back to San Francisco. All I got to say is there's no word to express the hotel, you would just have to book a room there yourself to see. The hotel itself is very modern and decorated with wonderful sculptures and artwork. First the staff was amazing, I was greeted at the door with some friendly staff and was directed to the front desk. Check in was easy didn't last more than 5-7mins. I was there taken to shown my room. When I open the door to my room my jaw drop because of the design in my room, it was better to see it in person than online. The pool has a amazing view, viewing across the whole Pattaya beach. This hotel is also at a great location, 7-11 is around the corner, a shopping mall is across the street. I totally recommend this hotel to all my friends and family because it's safe and overall the staff was what make my vacation a blast. I already making plans to stay here again in a few months. Thank you siam design hotel!
Date of stay: June 2014
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 15 Mar 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback to us.
All your comments and feedback are very important, we will bring up your comment to improve our service in the future.

0.4 km from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
1.5 km from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
2.1 km from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
10.6 km from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
Free parking
Swimming pool near the beach
0.6 km from Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya
View more hotels in Pattaya
2,299 results
All reviews staff service swimming pool big fish restaurant corner room rooftop bar comfortable bed big c seafood buffet club lounge top floor location is excellent small balcony shopping mall love this hotel walking street beach road infinity
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Highly recommended for a little get away not too far from Bangkok. An artsy hotel with wonderful staff service especially Ms.Tong. Professional , service minded and friendly. Will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nida P, Guest Services / Front Office at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2024

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My family and I travelled to Pattaya and stayed in this hotel for two nights and it was great stay. We have very good time there which we used every facilities that the hotel has provided, for instance rooftop bar. I like that they play movie everynight and the view is amazing. Moreover the pool and fitness are great with nice view. The pool is probably the highest pool in Pattaya where u can see the view like any others do not have. Service is good, havent seen any a-hole staff. Food was just okay, nothing special. :) Overall I like this hotel and I would like to be back here again sometime soon. Hopefully the price wont increased.

Room tip: There are two main types of rooms (beside presidential suite) Standard and Biz class. I recommend you to choose Biz class because you can use " My Club Louge" by paying just about 1000 bath mor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Thanawat W

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great design hotel in the heart of Pattaya. Not close to the beach but you can see from a swimming pool. Very nice decoration, comfy bed, clean, good breakfast and of course!! the breath taking swimming pool. The swimming pool located in the top floor of the hotel and you can see a pattaya beach view in front and city view in your left and right. So romantic to see the sun set while you enjoying a pool time. Great design bar and yummy break fast. Recommended for those who like the design hotel, clean and comfy bed. Only to complaint about the bathroom, it's bit small.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sivakorn W

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We traveled as a family and stay in 2 rooms for 1 night during weekend in July. The reservation was made easily to the hotel. The check-in was great with the welcome drink. Thanks to all staff, especially Khun Toto, Executive Assistant Manager for very good taking care of us. He came out his way to welcome and service us which we felt warm as a home... The hotel and guest room have a very interesting design. The breakfast at Big Fish restaurant was great, varieties of food for East meet West and very tasty. My family love it! The swimming pool was great to relax and can see the Pattaya view.

The parking quite narrow and had a small construction nearby which a bit difficult to drive. However, it will be finished within few days. It would be great if hotel will have a shuttle cart to drive guest to the beach although it's not far but it's nice to have. The concierge should give more information which I booked a show but they didn't give any information on how I should do with the booking upon arrived at the place.

Thank you again for overall service and this hotel is one of my choice in Pattaya....

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank makood

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My partner and I stayed here for 3 or 4 nights in mid April 2014. The location is good, not too far from beach and plenty of eating options nearby. The hotel is clean and groovy...probably not to everyone's taste, but certainly a refreshing change from the 'same ol' same ol'. The staff are young, friendly and eager to please. The rooms are just fine, although not a lot of privacy in loo/bathroom! Breakfast is AWESOME. Terrific selection all made on the premises. Fresh, appetising, well presented and lots to select from. They even do good cappuccino, which is almost unheard of in Thailand! We caught a complimentary movie on the roof soon after dark 'The Boat That Rocked' (I'd been wanting to see it for a while now, so was a nice coincidence). The view/ambience up there was fantastic. Seemed gay-friendly too, so VERY HAPPY! Would certainly stay again.

Date of stay: April 2014