Holiday Inn Pattaya(Pattaya)
  • Beachfront
US$139
US$83
Trip.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$42
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$196
US$157
US$130
US$76
Trip.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$128
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Trip.com
Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$51
Agoda.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$72
Priceline
All reviewswalking streetrooms are clean and comfortablenice poolfavorite hotelbuffet breakfast isbig hotellarge fridgepattaya baynight lifepool areabudget hotelhouse keepingbeach roadbalconypoolside
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We have chosen this hotel based on the price and location. The Walking Street is in a walkable distance, same as a lot of restaurants nearby.

Rooms are quite clean, except the bathroom which is a bit worse. But this is a typical weak part in Asia generally.

The only problem was the poor internet connection our room in the 9th floor. We had to go down to the lobby to get connected.

Otherwise quite good stay corresponding to the price.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marek A
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We nipped across to Pattaya for the International Fleet Review. Location was important to us because we also wanted to visit many of our old stomping grounds. The location was perfect.

Our room was very large, with a lovely over Pattaya Bay. It was spotless.

This was everything we wanted.

Breakfast provided an excellent varied choice, which changed daily. Unlike many hotels in Thailand, it was kept hot as well. We also used the coffee shop for an evening meal, which was good and very well priced as well.

My only down comments were:
- Internet was abysmal - it was complimentary, but I was given a receipt stating the normal cost was 342 Baht. I would have been angry if I had paid for such a poor service.
- Power sockets were old. I had to buy an adaptor to charge my Thai laptop.
- The lobby, which was quite spectacular, was a very dark place. There were some beautiful chandeliers, but they were never switched on.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Superior Room on the 7th floor and it was perfect for us.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here for several years..due to location and price..there have been small upgrades to TVs..although this still is a problem re sound quality etc...wardrobe doors terrible..old and dated..need replacing...used to have hot water in demand..now after confirmation that the boilers were changed in 2016..you are lucky to get 40 degrees....have complained but to no avail..which means the owner is too tight.especially no lights on floors near the lifts..slow internet done on the cheap..I think people would pay a little more if these services were improved..as the whole place works on the cheap..even a 10 %increase in the price could cover it. Especially as the owner is building a lavish house in between this hotel and the older Royal Palace...it’s a shame as next door is the Baracuda which is extremely expensive and not that brilliant room wise either...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I am currently staying in this hotel,it's immaculate, staff are friendly and helpful very professional.. The. Bedroom is large maybe a little dated but very clean, new towels and bedding every day. The only thing I would change is the balcony rail. Is. Very low..poolside is very clean,very friendly young boy who serves the food etc. Food is great and reasonably priced. The lobby is dark and the bar is not open often. I would definitely stay here again if I ever came back to Pataya.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I recently future booked a room in this hotel for the month of November. I did this through booking,com . I readily made the reservation because it came with free cancellation and it said my card would not be charged and details were taken only for securing the reservation.

I was later on surprised to find out that they actually charged my card with a 1 night prepayment fee. I tried calling booking,com Manila office only to find out their numbers here were not working. I had to call the international number. It was then that i was told that my card indeed was not charged the full payment, only a prepayment...this is how deceiving they are.

Finally they promised a refund would be forthcoming in two weeks. It is now the third week and I have yet to receive any refund. What's more is that the hotel numbers advertised are wrong numbers.

I wouldnt waste time and money on a hotel who already reeks of poor service even before you stay there.

BE WARNED. AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business