Holiday Inn Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$157
US$385
US$260
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$128
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$113
US$75
Trip.com
Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$64
Trip.com
Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$51
Agoda.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$72
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

The room was nice and clean as well as a good size considering the price. There is free tea and coffee facilities in the lobby. Excellent value. A 7/11 directly opposite is extremely convenient.

The location is great for nightlife. The disadvantage is that it's a noisy area and if you are a light sleeper then it will be troublesome. Also there is no lift which means those that struggle with stairs should steer clear.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Hichu
Icheckinn_poe, Manager at Studio Central Pattaya by iCheck inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Hichu
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with us. Our hotel is located close to the entertainment venues, practical to discover central Pattaya and yes, nightlife venues though easy to access cause some noise till late evening in the area.
Best regards
iCheck inn team

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Was here for a couple of nights. This hotel is located smack in the middle of Soi 7 and within the vicinity of Soi 8, and this is really great for party maniacs

PROS:

-The room has all the basic amenities you would expect for the price, which includes a pretty comfortable Q size bed, a safe deposit box, fridge, hot shower and TV. Nothing much else to add really. Oh, and in addition, there is a free coffee and tea dispenser in the lobby

-This hotel is located in a prime area of Pattaya, which is Soi 7. So expect everything you need to be at your fingertips. There’s a 7-11 right in front of the hotel entrance, lots of massage parlors, endless girly bars (duh), and even two 4-hour express launderettes nearby. If you’re a party freak too lazy to even take a ride to Jomtien or Walking Street, this is the perfect location to be. It also happens to be just a few mins walk away to the new Central Festival shopping mall and the beach area. All good stuff.

TIP: If you’re looking for some great English breakfast, just turn right immediately when exiting the hotel entrance and head to The Pig and Whistle Pub. Wonderful full course breakfast there served even during lunch time

CONS:

-The absolute worst thing about this hotel that I wasn’t aware of until I arrived, was that it’s a 5 storey hotel with NO ELEVATOR. By some massive stroke of misfortune, I was given a room on the very top floor. What this means is very simple. If you forget anything, want to go down to the adjacent 7-11 to buy something, or just want to grab a bite to eat, prepare to have your legs jellified and your shirt soaked in sweat just from a walk from and back to your room. I am not sure if it’s possible to request for a room within the lower floors in advance, but at the very least, please try so you don’t have to suffer like I did

-As luck would have it, my room also happened to be facing the main road of Soi 7. This will cause extreme difficulty in sleeping due to the endless traffic noise and music blasting all the way until 3-4am. Strangely enough, I got used to it very quickly and was still able to get great nights of sleep (with the help of copious amount of alcohol of course). Anyone thinking of staying here and are light sleepers must bring some ear plugs if you expect to make it through the night in this crazy party alley

Room Tip: Try to ask in advance for a room on the lower floors, not facing the main road if you have bad legs and a light sleeper
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Rob_Chan
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here during the times when drinking wasn't allowed in pattaya so I got a very very great night sleep but I can imagine how unbearable noisy this place can be during normal days in pattaya if you plan to sleep before 3am. I booked a superior room for about US$15.50 per night in rooms 201 and 202 which I think is amazing value for central location next to the big central festival mall. The room comes with AC, fridge, inroom safe, small flat screen TV, 2 bottles of waters, 5 towels, WiFi at 2mbps non-peak and 0.10mbps during peak time which is to slow, soaps and shampoo, hot and cold water.

The location is right next to all the bars so it will get really loud at night if I can hear traffic cars on a quiet day, big loud music would probably shake the whole building, if ur a light sleeper this is not a place to stay. The rooms are decently large for the price you pay and the bed is on the hard side.

They can really improve on renovating the bathroom tiles and better lighting, but more importantly they need to replace the soft wood floors in the room which is obviously very very paper thin cheap wood and starting to stick out . The staff here are great and always smiling with free coffee, there is a money changer and 7 eleven right across, many bars and great places to eat. This is a good place for single travelers as long as you don't need a swimming pool but u want to be located right in the central of pattaya for a budget price.

Overall for the price I paid I am really pleased with this hotel because despite a few limitations its still extraordinarily value for what you get, I'll be back here when I travel solo so I can enjoy barhopping in central pattaya.

Value for money: 10.0
Staff Performance: 9.0
Locations: 10.0
Room & Comfort: 6.0
Hotel Condition/Cleanliness: 7.0
42 out of 50; Great~~!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank JaysonTraveler
Icheckinn_poe, Manager at Studio Central Pattaya by iCheck inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Jayson Traveler,

Thank you for your review about our property. Your feedback is important to us. I am pleased to read you enjoyed our nearby areas with so many restaurants in walking distance. We appreciate your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Studio Central Pattaya Team

Reviewed 12 July 2016

- This is Situated in a very happening Party street of Pattaya Soi 7.
- Party sounds like just beside your ear the whole night. Not for people who want a peaceful nights sleep.
- Beach is just a walk to the end of the road.
- Bhat bus always available jus outside the Hotel
- Small But decent rooms. But best Budget friendly rooms.
- Monthly Charges are as cheap as 7000 Bhats for a single room.
- Unlimited Free coffee, Tea, and Hot chocolate they are not too great but decent vending machine quality.
- WiFi is decent. Don't expect high speeds.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the road if you want a peaceful sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shravan M
Icheckinn_poe, Manager at Studio Central Pattaya by iCheck inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Shravan M,

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your stay with us.As we are located in the city center,the external noises are also the downside of it.We are offering unbeatable location with the best offer and hope to see you again from our property.

Studio Central Pattaya Team

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Very nice guesthouse, no lifts. Great location, right at pattaya 2nd road and soi 7, across small street a 7-11. Room is good size, cozy for a couple, small bathroom though. Everything worked, wifi, air con, TV, room safe etc. As do all icheck inns, they have a 24hrs vending machine that serves hot coffee, Thai tea, and milo, all free of charge of course. Only complaint is the pub across the street plays really loud music till 3am, not a big issue for me as I sleep late, bring a earplug lol. Location is key, and I think the overall value is good if you can get it for under 25usd. According to the manager, a deposit of 500baht is mandatory if you pay on arrival, and 1000 if you wish to pay later, take your pick. Staff is ok, not a lot of smiles, definitely no greetings, it is a guesthouse anyway, and they don't bother you either, which is the way I like it! I give it 8/10, and I will strongly consider staying here again for my next visit!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank davidlau1970
Icheckinn_poe, Manager at Studio Central Pattaya by iCheck inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Davidlau1970,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments about our rooms, location, and our complimentary Studio signature hot beverages machine.

I am glad you had time to experience our surrounding area within walking distance from our hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bangkok.

Studio Central Pattaya by iCheck inn Team