All reviews nice hotel price quality stayed for one night spacious rooms beautiful city xuan huong lake swimming pool street noise dalat market lobby wifi vietnam furnishings flowers tub cons tours
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Worth to stay here and thier English breakfast buffet is good and alot variety . Room is big and comfortable .however the decoration is Abit old and yellownish .
But still ok for me .will come back next time but hopefully they refurbished the hotel to make it nicer

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ZacKLW
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Sammy Dalat Hotel has a good location. Very nice hotel . Good breakfast , very friendly staff and very clean hotel .

Good value for 4 star hotel in Dalat !

Highly recommend this place!

I will be back when I’m in Dalat !

Katie

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers a good price quality proposal with clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast is very descent and my room was not noisy. Shower was not great but working and WiFi was very acceptable. Of all the hotels I have staid in Dalat this over certainly stood out.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good but I had a bad experience when I decided to have a massage at their spa, which is operated by them in their own premises. The spa itself is not very welcoming, with dogs walking around and a staff unable to speak at least basic English. The masseur was not wearing any uniform but a mini skirt. The massage itself was far from the good massages I had both in Cambodia and in Vietnam. And I had the feeling that she was just going too fast with the movements, but I only understood the reason later when she pointed to my genitals offering extra services. I just said "no, thanks" and then she left the room for some endless minutes before the massage ended so I decided to get dressed and leave, before she came to tell me that there were 10 minutes left.

I know these things happen but I really didn't expect something like that in such a hotel. The whole service was not professional at all and I doubt that this girl has any connection with the hotel at all. The hotel probably keeps the whole amount to itself and it is up to the girls to get some money with extras.

The hotel was ok but the experience made me never want to be there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank FernandoLyrio
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The entrance foyer and rooms are fairly inviting, and we got a pretty good breakfast buffet in the morning. The room was clean and a good size. However, the bathroom had a ridiculous flaw: the shower is a converted tub, and is not attached to the surrounding walls. So when the shower sprays on the walls, it drips down and reaches the floor. By the end of my first shower there was a huge puddle on the floor and the bath mat was totally soaking wet! Aware of this tried to be more careful during my next shower, but still it was impossible to prevent water from accumulating on the floor. Dumb renovation!

Date of stay: January 2018