“Great people. Excellent location. Charming city.”
Review of Phuong Thanh Hotel

Phuong Thanh Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Da Lat
Phuong Thanh Hotel
Ranked #70 of 327 Da Lat B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I stayed here for just over a week. The wi-fi was super fast (which is my number one requirement). The staff were always smiling. I love sitting on the balcony or the porch and watching the world go by in the old city. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Dalat. I've already recommended it to my friends. Thank you Victor for making this place special!

Room Tip: the vip is the upstairs room first one on the left with the balcony
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We were really impressed by this hotel and decided to leave them a good review.
When we arrived, we got a great room with window, great beds and a very nice and hot shower for a lower price than another hotel where we stayed that was higher rated than this one and where, let's be honest, the room was not as good.

The people there are amazing and lovely, very attentive, smiling a lot, always there to help you, asking you about your day. Our room was clean every day, we got new fresh towels (which can't be said for every hotel!) and after a day canyoning, when we didn't know what to do with our socked wet clothes, they hanged them out for us which was a very nice gesture.
I think that hotel deserve a very good review, I don't know if the previous bad review was due to bad luck but from our experience: nothing bad to say about this place!

So I will highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Really impressed with the quality of this guest house, also known as Chu's House. Super clean, your room is cleaned daily, fresh towels etc. Really good Wifi. All the staff are super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights last week. Both days the weather was terrible, it was raining all day. The second day we came back to the hotel and we were both soaking wet. My friend sat down on the bed when I was taking a shower, and because he was wet it stained on the bed. Nothing big, just a stain that was easy to wash out. We didn't even noticed it.

The next day when we checked out they charged us 250.000 Dong for the sheet which was still wet and had a stain on it. They said they couldn't wash it and had to replace it, which was ridiculous since it was easy to clean. When we said that they should wash it they said that we had to do this, and if we didn't they charged us the fine. After a while the girl became very aggressive and threatened to call the police. We knew that we could never win this argument and had to go, so payed the 250.000 so we could get our passports back and leave.

Even after we payed she refused to give our passports and kept jelling in Vietnamese and some English. 10 minutes after this we finally got our passports and left right away.

This was the worst service I ever experienced and I strongly recommend to find an other hotel in Da Lat.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We stayed here on our second trip to Dalat, based on the all the 5star reviews. We found it pretty average. Price is definitely cheap, but the room we had was quite noisy and we both didn't get a good night's sleep, both nights. A bit disapponting. Staff were friendly though English was a bit limited (especially when we tried calling to book in advance).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends