All reviews lake view night market top floor deluxe room excellent location breakfast buffet central location centre of town dalat market market area hotel staff nice room pho stayed nights balcony vietnam earplugs
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We got off to a poor start. After receiving a reminder confirmation reminder on a Wednesday when we checked in on Friday the front desk had no record of our reservation.

We were told not to worry. After a while we were upgraded to a suite. This was a wonderful gesture. The room was large and modern. There is no air conditioning but it was not needed in Da Lat because of the breezes and relatively cool temperatures.

Our room at the front of the hotel faced the lake and the night market and afforded wonderful views. It was a very short walk to both.

Other reviews warn to stay away from this side of the hotel because of the noise. Yes there was music for a few hours in the evening but it didn't affect my sleep.

The breakfast buffet is served in a large room that appears to serve a dual purpose as a venue for social events. I was one of the few foreigners there. This is perfect because when I am in Vietnam I want to feel that ai am experiencing the local culture.

There was an ample selections of foods and beverages to satisfy anyone.

Room tip: A room at the rear of the hotel might be quieter but you will miss out on the Da Lat experience.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
ng0clanh0tel, General Manager at TTC Hotel Premium - Ngoc Lan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear : Dumbspkpassword
Thank you very much for posting your feedback on your recent stay at TTC Hotel Premium Ngoc Lan -our guest feedback is paramount to us.
I am glad to know that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable with the services from our team and your experience in Dalat.
General manager TTC Hotel Premium Ngoc Lan

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed here for two nights in April 2018. We loved the room's interior - with a beautiful view onto the main street. Despite this beautiful room and central location, we struggled most with the noise outside. Even being on the highest floor (level four), we couldn't block out the outside karaoke noise - which went late into the night/morning. Highly recommend earplugs to help make sleep easier or management to address the noise issue. As other reviews suggest, the breakfast doesn't cater hugely to a western appetite. Overall, a lovely room and great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs. Alyce E,

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on your recent stay at TTC Hotel Premium Ngoc Lan. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectation.

I am disappointed to read that your experience with us was not up to your expectation.
I am so sorry for the noise from the outsite because of traffic noise and the breakfast buffet. I recommend the backside rooms on your next visits to Dalat, Vietnam if we have the honor of welcoming you again.

I appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back when next you visit Dalat, Viet Nam

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Hotel is in need of a refurbishment and breakfast menu certainly doesn't cater for the western tourist. I was supposed to have a superior lake view room. Well I certainly scored glimpses of the lake but not much else other than the round-about and the taxi ramp out front if the hotel.

1  Thank bruiser53

Dear Mr. bruiser53

We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I do advise that we are in the process of undertaking many upgrades over the course of the coming years, which include the menu of breakfast buffet.

In the other hand, our young team is always tries to provide the best services during your stay as we are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The original rooms floor were being refinished and we were bumped to a deluxe room. Very beautiful views overlooking the lake. Extremely pleasant staff all around. Very well located in the market area. simply out the front door and down the steps and the night market starts. Easy access for taxi or if you want to drive a moto by yourself.
Something that made is very special was Dalat grown fresh strawberries and a very nice birthday wish. Totally unexpected but greatly appreciated

Room tip: Just ask for a lake view room
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ng0clanh0tel, General Manager at TTC Hotel Premium - Ngoc Lan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Mr. carlcunningham61

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us at TTC Hotel Premium Ngoc Lan - our guest feedback is paramount to us.
I am happy to know that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable with the services from our team and your experience in everything.
The team and I appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon where new experiences await you at TTC Hotel Premium Ngoc Lan.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Our room is lovely and it is spotless, large and well equipped. We are however unfortunately here now when two Gala Dinners are in progress. The Vietnamese know how to party. We are on the 3rd floor and the one at the top was so loud with music it was impossible to sleep. Not happy!!!! There are children running around screaming. Just bad luck I guess. DaLat is beautiful and well worth the visit

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mrs. Janette G,

I am so sorry for the noise from the Gala dinner. In the other hand, our young team is always provides the best services during your stay as we are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.