Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Expedia.comUS$18
Booking.comUS$24
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I spent 3 nights there, a lovely stay. I booked a standard no view room but they gave us a free upgrade to higher categories with beautiful view. The room is very quiet and nice. However, there is no hot water on day time, it seems like they just run it at night. The moto bike rental fee is quite high also.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

If you are non Vietnamese you will have a hard time. No one speaks any English and as you can see everything is written in Vietnamese. The place was not kept clean, was very noisy and staff didn't care at all. Lots of mosquitoes and cockroaches luckily I sprayed with something I carried on me. Pros located across the bus station. Cons very far from the city.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JeniePaul
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This holiday was a surprise for my wife birthday and what a brilliant experience it was! The apartments are first class in the most beautiful setting and the staff were friendly. It seemed that every member of staff wanted to give you the most amazing experience with lots of little extras thrown in and the attention to detail was second to none!! But a local is a little far central. I agree with a previous review that I really felt sorry saying goodbye as every one was so lovely! I will comeback for next year.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent room very pretty. The breakfast was nice. Reception staff seemed a bit uncomfortable at first but then I realized it was because their English wasn't that good - I found them to be very accommodating when I made the effort to speak and ask question. The food at the restaurant was very good. I would return to this lovely hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Hotel is located near the cable car to Thien Vien Truc Lam. The room size is ok, but due to humidity, there was always smell in the room. I had dirty bed-linen. Breakfast was served from the menu and it was ok. The receptionist didn´t speak English very well and she seemed to be bored all the time. But we had a problem with a noise comming from other rooms from early morning... this was very bad.

Date of stay: February 2017