See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2014

The room is clean and worth the price. The hotel is located at the strategic place where you can find most of the delicious food nearby. Besides, the staffs are helpful and friendly. I will surely come back for this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank FREDDY-IV
Reviewed 22 November 2014

During our stay. We were always assured to have a wonderful time till we extend another night there rather than looking for another place to stay.
The guys even go all the way out to bring us around the place and have some of the best local cuisines that we wouldn't be able to find ourselves. Definitely will go back on my next trip to Hanoi.

• Stayed: November 2014
6  Thank LorexOng
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Nice and ease of access. Very friendly recieptionist and well fluent english speaking. Room is clean and cozy. The presentation by the harmony hotel crew is good and is way more better then other hotel in some area.

• Stayed: November 2014
4  Thank chngai
Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended if you looking for clean and comfortable place to stay for 1 or 2 nights. Affordable price and helpful staffs. Besides, the hotel is strategically located at centre of Hanoi which easy to walk around.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jayden C
Reviewed 21 November 2014

This is the first 1 star review I have ever thought to give, and believe me it is not unwarranted.

I booked my room a week in advance, and upon arriving at the hotel they told me they also had a "deluxe" room for $4 more a night that was twice the size. After showing me a room with a double bed and a single bed grouped together (#301), I took it. Understand, I had just finished a 14-hour train ride from Hue, and I really just wanted a shower. The shower in the room did not work, and finally after three different people came to the room to investigate the manager himself arrived. Each time a new person came, I requested to be moved to a different room. When the manager arrived, he said "Look, I have one thing need to tell you; you very young person, but act like 60, 70 year old man!" I told him I didn't understand, and asked if he was trying to insult me. Of course, I received no reply. I do not think it is unreasonable at all to want a working shower, and if they can't accommodate me, at least be nice about it.

Never in my life have I been treated so poorly *at a hotel*, and a reasonably nice one at that.

For $20 a night, you can do so much better.

P.S. The WiFi is plain awful here as well.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo