Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Richard D
“Pictures are deceiving ”
Reviewed 20 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights. House is in a great location but you have to understand that it is surrounded by local market. Vendors sit on the steps of the house to sell stuff. They are Slaughtering chickens right opposite the house. I mean 8 ft away.
Next the house was not equipped with any glasses or plates . We made a call and asked for them. You won’t believe what they brought for us. A box of new glasses and uses plates like they had stored plants on it. Filthy. Also the bathroom tiles were not very clean. It’s a great location but can be improved with better amenities. You have to be used to the surrounding.

Management Response
31 Jul 2018
Hi Richard,

I don't get why your title is "Pictures are deceiving", I do wish you got into more details because clearly my guests on Airbnb, where I am rated 4.8 star on Accuracy, do not think so. About the glasses and plates, let's just tell the truth that we did provide those stuff, but your group had 12 people with kids and you needed more. You called and we got there right away, with 100$/night (low season) for the whole nicely decorated house for 12 people in the heart of the city, I strongly believe we deliver the best values for our guests. It's roughly 9$/person, for that price you can get a room in a old low standard motel. Think about the value before you make any comment please.

Best,
Phuong.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing