Bonsella Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewstop floorquiet streethoan kiem lakemanager jasonamazing breakfast buffetsuperb customer serviceold quarterboutique hotels in hanoireturn staywalking distance from everythinglovely hotelmins walk to the lakewould strongly recommend this hotelexcellent locationspecial shoutwell run hotelbest hotel i have ever stayed
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Bonsella to anyone who wants to travel to Hanoi. Very brand new hotel with good location, excellent service & delicious breakfast! The staffs there are very caring & lovely. Jason, the hotel manager, Janice, Sofia & even May at the restaurant, everyone is so thoughtful and with good smile. We enjoyed our stay there n will definitely come back again if we have chance. We so thankful we chose Bonsella & trust them for all the arrangement. Everything is in good order & perfect. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bonsella H, Receptionist at Bonsella Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Bonsella for your recent stay. I appreciate you took the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are indeed proud of our service standards and delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. Although we are committed to delivering consistently flawless service, it is nevertheless most gratifying to receive such appreciation and acknowledgement from our valued guests. We very much appreciate your endorsement and hope to see you back again soon.
Kind regards,
Eddie Nguyen.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. Stayed 6 nights. We had 2 rooms next to each other - our teenage children in one and parents in the other. It worked well. The hotel is small so feels very cozy and personal and the rooms were excellent as was the breakfast The staff are exceptional - from the front desk staff , to the restaurant staff, to the cleaners - all great . They really know about customer service. The hotel is near the lake in the old quarter and close to everything. The streets around the lake become car free on the weekend evenings so night walks around the lake are really picturesque.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank t0_kn0w

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your rating. We are so glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the associates made some memorable moments. Hope when selecting a hotel for your next visit to Hanoi, you will consider staying with us again. Should you have any further comments or suggestions I will be at your service.
Eddie Nguyen.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I chose this hotel because of the many positive reviews and I am so glad that I stayed here throughout my stay in Hanoi.
I had booked the special deals through their hotel website, which was absolutely worth it. The airport transfers and the Halong Bay cruise I took with them were simply great. The room was quite spacious, comfortable, beautifully appointed, with plenty of storage places. The room was spotless and well-cleaned every day. My son loved this hotel as the wifi is very strong. The only minor fault was the hot water - getting the right temperature for the shower was a bit difficult.
The location is perfect, walking distance to all the popular eateries. The Hoan Kiem Lake is just around the corner. We went for a night stroll every evening from Friday to Sunday as the surrounding area are transformed into a pedestrian zone.
The attention from the staff were far beyond our expectations. That is what makes this hotel so memorable.
All respect goes to the general manager, Jason who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality! Prior to my stay here, I had communicated frequently with Jason through email. Thank you Janice, Sophia, Eddie, H Ann and May (I hope I got all your names correct) for taking care of us throughout our stay here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yellowie8
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Simple, great hotel! Great location, right on the lake. The thing that separates this place from the rest is the service Totaly outstanding in every way Always with a smile always happy to help.

The best is Jason, the GM WOW! Any request, any assistance he is always there got us flights reservations for less the half we could find online. Exemplary, highly recommended

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ofanoa
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This hotel is new and the staff is so friendly, you will receive sincere service and warmest hospitality from the staff esp the manager Jason.
We will come back to stay in this hotel again if we visit Hanoi again.

Room Tip: Warmest hospitality
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family