All reviews family suite comfortable stay walking distance old quarter tiles alley kevin cathedral bedroom sleep heart vietnam
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I booked via Expedia and arrived I had a nice room and comfortable when stay here. The location is fantastic few meter away from all Main Street. A hotel very good. The staff is helpful. Especially bellman name is Nguyen really take care me. Great stay and thanks.

皆んなとても親切なフタッフで、おかげで大変楽しい旅行になりました。
次回もまたこのホテルに泊まりたいと思います!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was so good, staffs were very nice. The hotel also close to everything nearby. Just couple minutes to market shop, restaurant. Everything was so clean and perfection. Breakfast was so lovely with many choices buffet. I loved it. Highly recommended this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

A good hotel with friendly staff, when I left some items behind as I was checking out. They held on to it for me long enough for me to retrieve it.
It is reasonably priced and has a good location close by the lake n the church

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in Hanoi next to St Joseph's Cathedral. The hotel is in the perfect location for exploring Hanoi's old town with bars, restaurants and artisan coffee shops all nearby. The hotel staff, especially Ken are really friendly and Ken went out of his way to make us feel welcome. The rooms are well equipped and come with free coffee etc. Would rate this hotel extremely highly and will recommend to friends and family back home.

Couldn't have asked for a better hotel in Hanoi and thanks again to Ken for being a great host!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have just stayed two nights in the Splendid Holiday Hotel in Hanoi. This hotel is in the perfect location within the old quarter - everything we wanted to visit was in walking distance. We had an airport transfer for a very good price provided by the hotel. On arrival we were given a map by the lovely Ken who was so helpful and highlighted everywhere on the map that we wanted to visit.

Our room had everything that we needed- although we did not spend much time in our room as we had so much to see in our short stay.

The staff here are very helpful and friendly. They provided hot/cold tea and coffee for free throughout our stay . We felt so at home and the staff are so genuinely lovely .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple