“Ideal place for business trip”
Review of Eternity Hotel

Eternity Hotel
Ranked #343 of 606 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 24 January 2014

decemember, my lover and i went to VietNam for works.
My friends introduced for me this new hotel and i decided to live here for 3 days.
Its staff , facilities, managers were really professional .
We felt so comfortable and really satisfied about its sevices .
Next times, if i have changes go to HaNoi i will be choose Eternity Hotel one more time...

Room Tip: Grand view room is the best choice for couple
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank petersandy

Reviewed 18 August 2013

At first I was choosing between this hotel and movenpick since they are both close by to the ICE centre. The pictures on the websites and reviews were pretty good, it seemed that even though this hotel is much cheaper, the standard of the rooms are similar so we decided to go with this one. Plus it offered free wifi and included breakfast with free cancellation policy - what more can you ask for right? In my head I expected the lobby/entrance to be quite large however... I didn't even realise we had arrived at the hotel when the taxi stopped infront since it was so small just on the roadside. But may be I shouldn't judge a book by its cover so we proceeded with the checking in. The staff didnt speak a lot of English and they didn't help us with the luggage. Our room smelt of cigarettes, no big towels and a half used toilet roll. It didn't feel as clean as I had hoped but it wasn't exactly dirty either. The view was of the neighbour's drying rack and some construction. Internet connection wasn't great in the rooms either so we'd have to come to use it in the reception. I guess you get what you pay for so... Overall it wasn't exactly terrible but since we were comparing it to the standards of movenpick then we got much less than we had expected. So don't set high expectations with this one but it will do the job.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Very comfortable, very friendly, they are really just so nice here. Beds are very good, the bathrooms good with lots of hot water and handouts. Breakfast simple but good. Food at other times seems to be brought in, but I found it very good.
I stayed 3 weeks, working nearby. Its a healthy distance to the tourist area at the top end of Hoan Kiem lake, but actually I found it very nice to be away from that bustle, and the walk did me good. There are lots of good restaurants near here, but standout for me are the two branches of Nha Hang Ngon, one at the far end of Tran Hung Dao, and the other near the UNDP building nearby. Just work your way through the huge menu. Pick up your fresh fruit on-street, longnans were in season at $2/kilo.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank pauld1420
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Stayed with a group of colleagues for 3 nights for a conference. Rooms were clean and comfortable. all the standard amenities though they could improve on the bath gel and shampoo - pretty awful fragrance.Complementary breakfast was actually very good as there was both a local Vietnamese and Western selection.

Room Tip: Room 701 has a nice balcony and mini-bonsai garden
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Singatraveler
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I have stayed here 2 nights in this hotel with my travel buddy. The location of the hotel was great if you intend to use the train to go other province. If you wana be close to the old quarter which is the central and shopping district, then this hotel might not be a good choice. We took about 20 - 30 mins to get to the old quarter.

The room, on the other hand, was pretty spacious. It comes with complimentary wi-fi, bottled water and toiletries. The bed was soft. The buffet breakfast was a huge disappointment. It doesn't have much selection from the buffet tray and it all tasted below average so we head out to the street for breakfast on the second morning instead. Overall, is a nice but not excellent hotel.

Room Tip: There many drinking places in the vicinity so do check it out if you are a late sleeper
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank LesYHL
eternityhotel, Manager at Eternity Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Dear Mr YSL
Thank you for your great response for Hanoi Eternity Hotel
We are located in main CBD of Hanoi, in the French Quarter. Of course, as you said we are very close to the Hanoi Train Station, so if anyone who wish to take a Sapa Train would be benefit a lot.

It is really nice that you enjoyed our Great Soft Comfy Bed, which has European standard.
The breakfast did not meet your expectation is really not a good news for us
I would say we try to offer at least standard buffet breakfast, but anyways thanks for let us know.
We always have to improve something and maintain the good services.

Last but not least, I am very happy that you had a great trip to Hanoi