All reviews close to train station free taxi in easy walking distance nice hotel old quarter sapa vietnam wifi street
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

stayed there 4 nights around new year's eve.

plus:

very friendly and helpful staff even if not all of them can speak a decent english.

perfect location for who arrives in or leaves Hanoi by train, the station is at walking distance.

quiet street absolutely safe compared to old quarter's area

minus:

even if room and bathroom had decent size they need some renovation and refurbishment, especially the fitted carpet floor seemed dirty and bed linens and towels need to be renewed

breakfast is nothing special if you look for continental style (but even asian guests didn't seem really impressed).

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank f_couto24
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Receptionist surfing Facebook while we are confirming our rooms at 11:30 pm !!!! The next day the hotel manager threat us rudely so disappointed for being choosing a nice and boutique hotel for nothing !!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Booked the rooms before i left for vietnam. The staffs were very cooperative in hospitality. It is well accessible and across the street near to ICE.

Though the rooms were small the comfort was well enough. Had some issues with wifi connectivity, rectified delayed.

Throughout the stay was good trust worthy. Breakfast is served in short time please don delay for that. A karoke bar and restaurant is nearby. A good stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Girinath
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I have stay here for 1 night is like in my home, the hotel services better, staff was amazing and they gave us lost of information, the room very clean and big. The management team is very attentive and makes you feel safe. Im so happy with every thing. Highly recommend this hotel to my friends! And would definitely come back

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank stevennathan
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I have recently stayed in Eternity Hotel few days during my business trip to Hanoi. The hotel is located in the French Quarter, quite area and closed to nice restaurants with walking distance. Staffs are friendly and helpful, they recommended me nice place to eat and drink closed by. Room is clean, modern and functional. And bathroom with bathtub allowed me relaxing. Wifi is a fast connection, a high point of this hotel because I need Internet for my work during stay there. Breakfast is good and they have room service if I can't go out.
Will come back in the next trip.

Room Tip: The grand view room in high floor is a good choice
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business