US$245
  • Restaurant
US$100
US$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$96
US$88
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel(Hanoi)
US$49
US$433
US$195
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife sent to Hanoi on our honeymoon in october/november 2013. We wanted the "real experience", so we went from hotel to hotel, not using Trip Advisor at all in the beginning. But even after using Trip Advisor, and staying at the most liked hotels, we never experienced anything like Eclipse. The manager (I forgot his name, I'm afraid) and his staff are absolutely wonderful people. We stayed one night, then we tried other hotels, but eventually we returned to Eclipse again, because it simply felt like home-from-home.
The manager (I really wish I'd remember his name) also helped us book a trip to Ha-Long Bay, and it was brilliant.
Breakfast was good, the rooms are clean, services amazing and most of all - the staff almost felt like friends.
I can recommended this hotel to anyone. It is amazing - AND a bargain!
Thank you, Mr. Manager and staff!
//Long haired Swedish guy with beautiful wife

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrik F
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Excellent room.
Amazing , friendly staff. They will do their best to accommodate you.
Hotel is close to everywhere in Hanoi.
Still want to eat their banana omelet...
I would choose the same hotel anytime.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2015

호안끼엠호수에서도 그렇게 멀지않은 위치입니다. 다른것보다 직원들이 매우 친절합니다.
어느정도 정보를 가지고 갔음에도 현지 여행사보다 더 저렴하게 하롱베이 크루즈 투어를 추천주었으며
현지 Local 식당들도 추천해주고 지도에 일일이 하나씩 위치를 적어주어 구지 인터넷으로 정보를 수집해가지
않아도 됬을 정도였습니다.

보통 사람들이 많이가는 콩까페나, 반쎄이, 이름이 기억이 안나는 그 볶음밥집이나 여행자거리의 맥주거리 등등 알아본 정보와 차이가 없기 때문에 의심없이 추천해주는대로 여행을 다녔습니다.

또한 체크아웃 이후에 하롱베이 1박2일 투어를 진행하였는데도, 그 후에 호텔에 들리니 my friend 라고 불러주면서 여러가지를 친절하게 알려주며 호텔샌딩택시부르는 순간까지도 매우 잘 대해주었으며 다른 호텔보다 저렴한 가격에 공항샌딩을 할 수 있었습니다. 또한 하롱베이투어후 후 매우 땀이난 상태였는데, 운이 좋게도 스위트룸 고객이 일찍 체크아웃을 한 상태여서 직원들이 샤워를 할 수 있도록 도와주었습니다.(이것이 제일 감동받은서비스...^^)

하롱베이 투어를 갔을 때에는 FaceBook 메세지를 통하여 여러가지 신경을 써주기도하였답니다~
다음번에 베트남에 들리게 된다면 또 이용할 마음이 들게하는 호텔이였습니다~

lala Anna Windy Kevin , Thank you.
I got a good trip through there good service.
See you next trip !

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights last February and were very surprised. We booked a standard double room online for 20$ after friends highly recommended this place. On arrival we got upgraded free to the family room which was amazing; big, clean and quiet.
The staff were the nicest, great location in the pretty part of Hanoi old quarter, nice breakfast. You won't be disappointed!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2014

I stayed here on 3 separate occasions & found this hotel to be a great place for this price range. Location is just 2 minutes walk to the lake, right in the centre of the old town. The staff are extremely friendly & will do whatever they can to assist. Rooms are clean & comfortable. Bathroom was large with plenty of hot water. I stayed on the 5th floor, away from the street & found it to be very quiet. Breakfast was good, especially given that most in this price range don't provide breakfast at all. For a 3 star hotel, it was much better than the average. Thanks to all the staff for ensuring that my stay was enjoyable.

Room Tip: Some say that lower floors and those facing the street can be a little noisy, so choose one somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo