We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Nearby Hotels
US$180
Booking.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Breakfast included
US$113
US$104
Expedia.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Pool
US$152
US$132
InterContinental
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
US$108
Expedia.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
US$47
Expedia.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$66
US$39
Booking.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
US$38
Booking.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Breakfast included
US$106
US$91
Priceline
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
US$110
US$91
Agoda.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Breakfast included
US$227
US$213
Hotels.com
View Deal
Certificate of Excellence
  • Free Wifi
  • Pool
Reviews (136)
Filter reviews
136 results
Traveller rating
69
54
12
0
1
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageAll languages
More languages
69
54
12
0
1
See what travellers are saying:
Filter
Updating list...
3 - 8 of 136 reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2015

The host is friendly there and serve the best for us. They guided us the best place to visit in Hanoi and the most delicious food to explore. Good services provided and the hotel is very near to the streets.

Room Tip: Good services
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
Thank Sue0320
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife sent to Hanoi on our honeymoon in october/november 2013. We wanted the "real experience", so we went from hotel to hotel, not using Trip Advisor at all in the beginning. But even after using Trip Advisor, and staying at the most liked hotels, we never experienced anything like Eclipse. The manager (I forgot his name, I'm afraid) and his staff are absolutely wonderful people. We stayed one night, then we tried other hotels, but eventually we returned to Eclipse again, because it simply felt like home-from-home.
The manager (I really wish I'd remember his name) also helped us book a trip to Ha-Long Bay, and it was brilliant.
Breakfast was good, the rooms are clean, services amazing and most of all - the staff almost felt like friends.
I can recommended this hotel to anyone. It is amazing - AND a bargain!
Thank you, Mr. Manager and staff!
//Long haired Swedish guy with beautiful wife

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrik F
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Excellent room.
Amazing , friendly staff. They will do their best to accommodate you.
Hotel is close to everywhere in Hanoi.
Still want to eat their banana omelet...
I would choose the same hotel anytime.

  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
    • Value
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
Thank kizara
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 8 September 2015

호안끼엠호수에서도 그렇게 멀지않은 위치입니다. 다른것보다 직원들이 매우 친절합니다.
어느정도 정보를 가지고 갔음에도 현지 여행사보다 더 저렴하게 하롱베이 크루즈 투어를 추천주었으며
현지 Local 식당들도 추천해주고 지도에 일일이 하나씩 위치를 적어주어 구지 인터넷으로 정보를 수집해가지
않아도 됬을 정도였습니다.

보통 사람들이 많이가는 콩까페나, 반쎄이, 이름이 기억이 안나는 그 볶음밥집이나 여행자거리의 맥주거리 등등 알아본 정보와 차이가 없기 때문에 의심없이 추천해주는대로 여행을 다녔습니다.

또한 체크아웃 이후에 하롱베이 1박2일 투어를 진행하였는데도, 그 후에 호텔에 들리니 my friend 라고 불러주면서 여러가지를 친절하게 알려주며 호텔샌딩택시부르는 순간까지도 매우 잘 대해주었으며 다른 호텔보다 저렴한 가격에 공항샌딩을 할 수 있었습니다. 또한 하롱베이투어후 후 매우 땀이난 상태였는데, 운이 좋게도 스위트룸 고객이 일찍 체크아웃을 한 상태여서 직원들이 샤워를 할 수 있도록 도와주었습니다.(이것이 제일 감동받은서비스...^^)

하롱베이 투어를 갔을 때에는 FaceBook 메세지를 통하여 여러가지 신경을 써주기도하였답니다~
다음번에 베트남에 들리게 된다면 또 이용할 마음이 들게하는 호텔이였습니다~


lala Anna Windy Kevin , Thank you.
I got a good trip through there good service.
See you next trip !

  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
    • Location
    • Rooms
    • Service
Thank LimHyunho
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights last February and were very surprised. We booked a standard double room online for 20$ after friends highly recommended this place. On arrival we got upgraded free to the family room which was amazing; big, clean and quiet.
The staff were the nicest, great location in the pretty part of Hanoi old quarter, nice breakfast. You won't be disappointed!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Thank Moro_her
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
View more reviews