Hanoi Boutique Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsold quarterhalong baynight marketthe hotel staffshower headtravel agentrooms are smallvietnamese foodbreakfast was excellentthe hustle and bustlehoan kiem lakebathstreetheartreceptionistmaibellboy
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Our room is Bad. At the Wall are water spots and there are no Real Windows. The breakfast is Good! Fresh fruits, eggs and everything Else. The shower head looks more like a plant because of the Mold. The location is perfect, everything is within walking distance. Espacially the night Market. :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were blown away by how accommodating the people at the Hanoi boutique 1 hotel were when we stayed there. We only stayed one night but left our luggage there and came back twice after trips to sapa and halong bay. They were lovely and never made us feel bad about using it as a home base! Rooms were nice and big, AC worked well. Breakfast was a nice buffet. Would definitely recommend! Location was amazing to be in the heart of the old city.

We only had a bathtub in our room which made showering difficult. Apparently you can ask for a room with a shower but we didn't know (maybe something they should tell you).

I got a full body massage and a bikini wax at the spa. Both services were ok but could probably done for cheaper and better elsewhere. The wax was hard wax, but took much longer than in the US as they only did a little at a time. I would not recommend getting one in vietnam if you can avoid it. However, everyone that worked in the spa was very nice

I got a manicure across the st and to the left a little (a tiny place that only does nails) and it was great! No frills or massages but they did a great job. I paid 20$ USD for gel mani and gel pedi. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

It was my first visit to Vietnam and my first destination was Hanoi. Found this hotel on booking.com and I loved the prices. I took a car service from Noi bai to the hotel and I was surprised on how busy the street was.

But the check-in was a breeze and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The size of the room was nice and everything was clean.

The breakfast was good enough for me, but make sure that you are on time. The location of the hotel was soo good. You can walk to anywhere!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: if you want a shower instead of a bath, let them know beforehand. Makes it easier.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This hotel is a hidden gem located in the centre of old Hanoi.
(80,000 people live within a 1 square kilometre block).
Situated in a rare quiet road and yet only a 2 minutes walk to the hustle and bustle of the city.

The hotel staff are very friendly and professional and are always willing to assist you in making your stay a memorable experience.

The rooms are adequately furnished and clean (which is all you need from a hotel).

If you are seeking a golden five star hotel experience, this hotel will not suit you as it is caters for those travellers who wish to partake the friendly and courteous local experience in a safe and clean environment.

The hotel decor is gentle and welcoming and you feel relaxed when you enter.
Being in the centre of this historic city do not expect rolling vistas from your window.

The breakfast caters for all kinds of tastes and there is a more than adequate selection of food from fruit to cooked breakfasts.

The restaurant has a varied menu of delicious meals, its setting is a lovely quiet oasis amidst all that is happening outside.

A great location to explore old Hanoi as everything is within a 20 minutes stroll.

The hotel offers a great tour guide in Thoi for not just Hanoi but all of Vietnam with his many years of experience in small and large tours travelling though all areas.
His knowledge and passion for his country is amazing and a tour with Thoi is truly a Vietnam experience.

Room Tip: We stayed on level 7 and were very happy with our room and facilities
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank stevefJ898ZI
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and 2 other couples stayed at this inconspicuous yet beautiful hotel in the old town district.
The staff, rooms and service was fantastic.
The location is just perfect for shopping and eating and very central.
I highly recommend this Jewel in the hussel bussel of Hanoi

Cheers