Free cancellation until 28/07
US$108
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$66
US$33
  • Free Breakfast
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
US$38
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$105
US$97
Travelocity
US$275
US$213
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness tripluxury hotelbusiness hotelbreakfast spreadrooms are spaciousa great staykoreangymlobbysupermarketbigcfacilitiescorridortoiletconvenience
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Well located in the new area. Its design makes us feel royally. Huge lounge and room. Has Gym/ FItness, sauna and swimming pool, separately for adult and children.
Good bar and staff, but need to improve the drinks.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Do-Kevin, Manager at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Phungnm

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel.
We hope we get the pleasure of hosting you on your next visit to Hanoi.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Room was huge, spacious and clean. Breakfast spread is a mix of international, Vietnamese, and Korean cuisine.

Place can get a little stuffy though, not sure if the AC was deliberately kept at a certain temperature - was unable to adjust the temperature in my room so it was stuffy at times.

Traffic around the hotel can get quite bad. Knowing how to navigate traffic is a must, or you'll be quite stuck.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel in August, while traveling for business. Had stayed earlier in 2014/2015,. Service quality and experience are great as earlier. Breakfast is splendid, combining western and eastern (Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese) options. Big C is nearby and offers great shopping facilities. There are many restaurants in/around this hotel. Overall, a great stay!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I stayed 4 nights for a business trip. The room was spacious and clean. The amenities were as expected. The bed was great - not too soft, not too hard, just right! I also especially liked the fact that I had GREAT WIFI connection anywhere in the hotel.

The breakfast buffet had a good spread - only complaint would be that the choice of fruits and salads was relatively limited. (I tend to eat a lot of fruit for breakfast.)

There aren't any restaurants or cafes or convenience stores nearby - the closest I saw was at least a 5 minute walk away, but there is a Big C supermarket across the street with a foot court and coffee shop in the same building. I was able to buy extra snacks and drinks to keep in my hotel room.

The majority of guests at the hotel, about 80%, seemed to be either Korean or Chinese. (Just an observation.)

I had meetings on the 5th floor for a couple days and one time, I left my cell phone in the ladies room. (I realized I didn't have my phone with me about 30 mins after the meeting started.) I asked the staff for help, and they found and brought my cell phone back to me! GREAT SERVICE and GREAT STAFF.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Do-Kevin, Manager at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear jessicakT3649OP

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service in general excellent. We are indeed very fortunate to be situated in such a location in close proximity to supermarket, restaurants, business center, transport links and great shopping.

Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Went for a business trip, impressed with the decor and attention to detail in everything you see. Staffs are helpful and courteous. Good buffet breakfast spread and in-room dining options. A nice big gym with latest equipments, medical center as well as hot pool and sauna. I stayed in JW Marriott before but I liked this one better. Golden touch gives a royal feeling. Cheers

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Do-Kevin, Manager at Grand Plaza Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Dwaipayan2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay. I am grateful for your almost perfect rating on our staff service, value, sleep quality and cleanliness. We hope we get the pleasure of hosting you on your next visit to Hanoi.