US$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$59
US$38
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$140
Agoda.com
US$227
US$213
  • Pool
All reviewsmr jamestrip to ha long baydorm roombig bedbanh miold quarternice staybook toursrecommend staying hererooms are cleanfree beergreat place to stayha noispecial thanksfree breakfastthe location is perfecthalong bay and sapa
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My Nguyen very friendly and helpful.James very funny.room is clean and comfortable,in here you can enjoy Vietnamese food,also they can help you booked for the tour. Thanks so much. Highly recommend.....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LuxuryBPK, Tổng giám đốc at Luxury Backpackers Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Saeng K,

I' am Mr David Le General Manager of Luxury Backpackers, On behalf of Luxury Backpackers hotel like to extend my profound thanks to you and chose to use hotel room services our company. While using our services, thank you so much for your review on tripadvisor.com , your sincere advice will help us improve the company over. We're happy to serve you and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent hospitality service, reception, clean room, heat breakfast lunch and dinner services. Staff very nice (James and My) I love the MANGO DRINK! Thank you for your services.highly recommend stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Maykia Y,

Reviewed 6 August 2017

What a Wonderful Hostel in Hanoi!!!!! The location is perfect that I can go most of the places by walk and lots of restaurants and cafe nearby. The room is super clean and pretty, just a bit too noisy when there is raining and if u stay on 6/F. The breakfast is super excellent as there are 8 options for you to choose and delicious.I can't understand why they can offer free breakfast to us even the dorm price is cheap! The staff is so helpful and friendly and I have no idea how can I don't stay here!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Pui H,

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Good beer smell so good.room is very clear, breakfast is good,the hostel in the centrer of ha noi old quater.you are can book about the tour sapa,ha long bay.Sam can help you with best price.him is funny.when you go to the ha noi, irecommen you stay at luxury backpacker hostel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Banchjong D,

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff members to help you out with things to do such as tours in and around the City, ask Sam and Ha when you arrive and they will help you out with everything!

Comfortable stay while being in the centre of all attractions

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple